Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on July 18, 2013
This fits true to size. I had read previous reviews that stated it ran small, so I ordered an XL. A Large fit better. I am 5'6", 145#, with broad shoulders.
on May 30, 2013
This color (Raspberry) is more coral than pink, more watermelon than raspberry, but I love the color and the fit was ideal. I ordered a M, usually more of a small in tops but hate having them fit too tight, but this one fits perfectly and was super comfortable & cute on a recent kayaking trip. So glad I ordered this!
on July 8, 2013
This fits somewhat small so you may want a size up when ordering. Product is great though and great sun protection.
on May 1, 2013
This top fit great! Howerver, the material was a bit thin. You can see thru it so any bathing suit you wear under it will be visible. But otherwise I think it serves it's purpose.
on August 21, 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for - and exactly how much I wanted to pay! I am 5'6, and 120lbs, and I got the Medium because I wanted a looser fit. I probably could have been fine with a Small too, as this is cut a little roomy. Overall just what I needed!
on August 14, 2013
Great color and order came promptly. I just like the top to fit looser. Should have ordered a size larger.
on June 4, 2013
I bought this shirt to accompany a pair of swim shorts that I had previously purchased. I do not know what I was thinking, but I bought it to wear alone. Perhaps if it is a darker colour it could be worn alone. Upon receiving it, I soon realized my ignorant mistake as the white shirt is completely see through. I read another reviewer's suggestion of wearing a swim tank underneath and that is what I will do. I bought the large size and I wear a 10/12 and it fit well - not skin tight but not too baggy either. I would recommend this to others.
on August 27, 2013
This item fits well. Not too tight not too loose. Dries quickly after I swim. I use it for sun protection and swimming. I think the extra coverage is great. Make sure you get the size in the upper range of your sizing, otherwise the sleeves and neck could be a bit tight. I picked a large and it just fit me. Overall a great purchase
on December 27, 2015
Comfortable. I can burn easily, especially on my back/shoulders, so this does an excellent job of protecting my skin while spending the day at the beach. It is comfortable and lightweight and fits as expected. (I'm 5'6" and about 145 lbs).
on August 29, 2015
I have extremely fair, heavily-freckled skin that has already been damaged by the sun enough that I know I am skin cancer waiting to happen. Therefore, it is important to me that I do everything I can to protect it as much as possible when I am outside, *especially* when I am at the beach or pool. I not only wear sunscreen, but I also wear sun-protective clothing such as this rash guard/swim tee.

I own four swim tees/rash guards by this company-- two long-sleeved and two short-sleeved. All of their swim tees are fitted enough that I don't feel as if I am wearing a tent over my swimsuit and they don't become a danger in the water, but loose enough that I have some modesty, as well. They are also heavy enough that they offer sun protection, but light enough that they aren't hot and they also dry quickly.

This particular swim tee is very cute. It is a relatively bright aqua with white, fuschia, and blue designs on it. It blends QUITE well with Kanu's purple or white swim shorts.

I've washed these swim tees several times each and haven't had any issues whatsoever. They look just as good as they did when I first got them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse