I think Kanye is brilliant , but he's a 100% ahole and needs a beatdown

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 25, 2010 5:49:23 AM PST
MoultonHawk says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 27, 2010 3:08:18 PM PST
Agreed.

Posted on Nov 29, 2010 7:58:43 PM PST
Santa Floss says:
if someone put your ancestors in whips in chains for hundreds of years you wouldnt be a lil mad.....jus sayin and if kanye hates the white man then why did he remix a justin bebeir song? your a fool and doesn't understand hip hop at all

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2010 1:57:59 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 9, 2011 9:54:05 AM PDT]

Posted on Nov 30, 2010 10:28:20 PM PST
Seeing as alot of white people not only call him the "n" word, but every black person on the planet because of something he did, you have to think he is somewhat justified. That is, if he even is racist towards white people at all. Just because you speak of injustice, doesn't mean you hate a whole race.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2011 1:47:53 PM PST
RealCoolGuy says:
When did he say he hates the white man..?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2011 8:10:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 21, 2011 8:18:29 AM PST
J. Haller says:
maybe he likes to make money considering justin is out in the media eye sight right now... just a thought... and he never got whipped so why keep being an ass... and the white people now days never whipped anyone so why should they owe anyone anything... just think he needs to become a better person and stop being such a hater... cant you believe its just him as a person that has a problem... because no one else has one. people use that slavery issue for pitty. because they themselves never been a slave so why cry about it. he may have issues but i beleive its all for show to bring out the media and give himself free advertisment... like the whole disrespect when he walked up on stage and told everyone that taylor swift pretty much didnt deserve the award... and because of that he had to schedule an apology... hes now in one of eminem songs...in a ways hes smart he put his name out there now he acutally produced another cd and because of his drama he caused people are actually buying it...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2011 9:36:24 AM PST
You are an idiot @yung. Obviously bad education with your awful grammar. Get over slavery pal! I am Hispanic and I do believe that racism will never end but to cry about it hundreds of years later is idiotic and ignorant! So please STFU. And I believe that Kanye is talented just arrogant; sometimes.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2011 9:58:13 AM PST
RealCoolGuy says:
Seriously... when did he say he hates the white man..?

Posted on Jan 27, 2011 10:16:17 AM PST
Speakerboxx says:
Everyone report the first post for abuse. This topic is ridiculous and unnecessary.

Posted on Feb 1, 2011 3:22:52 PM PST
Jeez, I think his music is rather mediocre, but I very much like the fact that he is outspoken and not a mindless, vapid pop star like 99% of the "artists" that the corporate entertainment industry force feed the masses. I remember so vividly watching him live on the Katrina fundraiser calling out Bush for his racist (lack of) response to the disaster in New Orleans. The scars of slavery and the effects of hundreds of years of institutional racism will be with us for a very long time, and anger is justified and necessary for change.
Also, you are dumb, seanintheoc.

Posted on Nov 6, 2011 11:47:55 PM PST
Fangride says:
I agree with all of this except the "I think Kanye is brilliant" part.

Posted on Mar 1, 2014 2:30:24 PM PST
I THINK PEOPLE WHO ARE CRUEL AND JUDGMENTAL ARE...well, if I said what I really thought, I'd be doing the same thing, and in ALL CAPS too. I love Kanye West's music, creativity, and I can only guess that I love him as a person because I feel compassion for him, and I also love everyone connected to him, family, friends, fellow artists and anyone who supports what I perceive as creative genius. Sadly though I can only choose to love all Kanye as an artist and a person, because I want to, but not because I know one single thing about him unless he himself has chosen to share it with us. Everything else is only a reflection of my own projection because no one here or anywhere these days, at least in forums and in magazines seem to get that pretty much EVERYTHING is part of this cash driven corporate publicity machine with the largest profits going, not to the artists themselves, but to the men behind the curtain. So when I see an artist take control of their own art, image, lives, I am overjoyed for them because I know they will then hold out a hand to other artists and the little money coming in for anything but touring, I want to know whatever does get to the artists gets to stay with them. Everything else is mirrors and if I'm going to be staring at myself I would so much rather be sending love instead of hate, or words based on feelings that come from my own heart, (not the twisted perverse crowd of behind me that has always loved to build people up just to tear them down,) Who would YOU rather be? What would you rather send out into our beautiful world? Retread some of these cruel posts and threads, please? These are our brothers and sisters we are talking about. For me I will always do my best to aim for love and generosity. Love Jacqui
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Nov 25, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 1, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West (Audio CD - 2010)
4.2 out of 5 stars (455)