Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on March 2, 2013
Came on time and as promised. Works perfectly in my T3. It took me a second to figure out how to close the battery door (Canon built a little rubber flap into the camera) with the cord since the camera won't turn on unless it is closed. But then I tried it out and I was very pleased. Looking forward to using it on some long time lapse projects.
on July 17, 2014
This product works perfectly well with my canon as indicated in the write-up on the product. I would state that there were no directions which came with the product with how to assemble the cord/adapter however it is rather simple. This is a reasonable price for an item that makes it possible to use the Canon in video mode for a lengthy period of time without the concern of the battery wearing out. I highly recommend this product. The key to operating the adapter is to make sure you plug it into the item shown that looks like the battery and then slip it into the camera where you would normally have the battery. There is a small piece of rubber on the camera that adjusts to allow the cord to hang out of the battery container opening. The latch must be securely closed otherwise the camera will not turn on. It is not complicated but until you have figured it out it might seem so. I would say that the cord is not especially long so you might need an extension cord depending on where you are setting up the camera/tripod for use.
on March 6, 2013
needed an a/c adapter for long time lapse exposures. At first I thought that this adapter was defective, but came back to Amazon and read other reviews from happy users. I did not know that the battery door of my Canon T3 needed to be closed in order for the camera to power up.. there is a small rubber "lip" that bends down to allow the cable to be routed under the door ledge and outside the camera so that the door can latch shut, THATS all it took.. bent down that rubber tab, routed the cable , latched the door and the camera powered up. Great price, great item. My camera is clicking away on a/c power as I write this review.
on July 7, 2014
Works well, but the adapter piece that goes in the camera is a little touchy and disconnects from the terminals easily. An easy enough fix to get some thin foam (even a folded up piece of paper worked for a temporary measure) but it did cause some trouble until I figured out what the problem was.
on March 10, 2013
The item title says it works with a Rebel T3/EOS 1100D. It does.

Works like a charm. No problems, no flaws, no trouble.
on December 11, 2015
Use this for my new Canon EOS Rebel T5 and was really happy with how fast the product showed up, how it was packaged as well as the fact that it was WAY less expensive than what the Canon website was going to charge me for pretty much the same exact thing. I've used it for a couple days now and yeah, works like a champ. Very pleased. Also, it was really quite simple to set up and get it working with my camera.
on December 7, 2015
It does what it's meant to do. This adapter isn't to charge your camera. It's meant to replace the chargeable battery with a wall-plug connection so it can stay on for long periods of time. I use my DSLR (Canon T5) via Sparkocam as a webcam over USB.
on February 20, 2016
Works perfectly, and doesn't make a whining noise like the cheaper power supply I bought from Neewer. Fit my Rebel T5 once I opened the little rubber flap on the camera to let the cord pass through. It feels a little cheap and lightweight, but it gets the job done!
on April 19, 2016
Didn't have near the issues other users were reporting. I quickly found the black rubber flap that moves out of the way. That flap allows you to route the power cord out of the side of the camera and close the battery door. Once I did that, no problems. I had my camera mounted on a tripod and left it powered for several hours at a time.
on October 1, 2013
I haven't had any issues with disconnection that some people had. I use it for animation. In animating you can't take the camera off the stand to replace the battery or it will shift slightly. This thing is odd as it plugs into a little battery thing that goes where the battery goes, even though the canon rebel has a port for a cord. I'm not sure I understand this, but it was way cheaper than the canon official adapter so I'm happy.