‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The right price for the right product, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Kapaxen Rapid Battery Charger Kit for BP1030 or BP1130 Battery for Samsung NX-1000 / NX-1100 / NX-2000 / NX-300 / NX-200 / NX-210 Digital Cameras (Camera)
Charges my nx100 perfectly and the added accessories were a great bonus. Have no idea why these costs 30+ at BB and other box stores!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works pretty well for the Samsung BP1130 battery, October 12, 2013
Gadgetman (Saratoga, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I was originally a bit skeptical of the quality and compatibility of this product due to its low price. Once I received the unit, I was pleasantly surprised by its good build quality. It also works very well charging the Samsung BP1130 battery for the NX2000 camera. It also comes with s 12 V adapter for charging in the car.

I would recommend this product as it allows us to charge the battery outside of the camera. Very convenient indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well to keep battery charged, June 11, 2014
Purchased with a second battery for my NX300, as it only charges battery internally. Worked well to keep my camera usable on a heavy use trip. Seems to charge the battery more quickly than it charges in the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, July 20, 2013
Charges my factory Samsung BP-1130 and the Kapaxen version of the same battery with no issues. Will serve as a great travel charger for my NX300 camera. Worth the $$.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take that oem, December 19, 2013
This charges as nicely as the samsung one, plus has a euro and car adapter, for one fifth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me charged!, November 15, 2014
I travel around the country shooting photographs. I recently purchased a Samsung NX1100 and I need the ability to recharge my camera battery using my in-car 12v system. This was the answer.

With two camera batteries, I can shoot with one, while the other one charges, and since it works with my car's 12v system, I'm not limited to just ac power.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery Charger, June 30, 2014
so far I like it, its working well, like that I can plug it directly into the wall and no extra cords.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for quick charge, June 25, 2014
THis charger workes grat for my camera battery. I use the camera often so charging happens a lot. this charges quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, June 23, 2014
Great price for devices that unfailingly charge my OEM Samsung camera batteries. I can't imagine what the Samsung version of this charger does to warrant the much higher price.

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this, June 9, 2014
Absolutely need this accessory to keep that backup battery charged. We have a Samsung NX300 camera, that uses the BP1130 battery. This wall/car charger works great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›