4.0 out of 5 stars Car charger does not work for HX-WA03.
Published 12 months ago by Kalyn

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
The basis is small, the batteries just ok, the charger not of a great quality. Well, Good for the price.
Published 20 months ago by Alex

4.0 out of 5 stars Car charger does not work for HX-WA03., January 2, 2014
This review is from: Kapaxen Two High Capacity VW-VBX090 Battery Packs & Charger Kit With Bonus Mini Tripod for Panasonic HX-WA2 HX-WA3 HX-WA20 HX-WA30 HX-WA03 Camcorders (Camera)
I think it's a great deal for your money. The batteries charge fast and seem to last as long as the original. This camcorder eats batteries so it's really recommended to have a back-up. This way I have 2! The tripod is great. It's compact and fits perfectly in the bottom of the camcorder. It's strong and flexible enough to adjust and film at different angles. The wall charger works fine and is a little bulky but convenient. The only downside is the car charger isn't compatible with the HX-WA03, it uses a standard micro usb charger but the car charger is round, so pretty much useless for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 21, 2014
The Panasonic camcorder HX-WA03 really needs this kit to supply more battery power for serious use of this video camera. I bought two kits to boost my recording time from 50 to 250 minutes. The charger also charges the batteries faster than using the in-camera charging cord.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kapaxen Two High Capacity VW-VBX090 Battery Packs & Charger Kit, June 15, 2014
I wanted to be able to charge batteries outside the camera and without having to open the door on the camera to plug in the cable. This charger and spare batteries have more capacity than the original and seem to work just fine, Very happy with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bang for your buck, October 2, 2013
I am pleased with this product. The batteries hold a charge as long as the original battery. The charger works well and easily folds to compact size. The car charger and stand is the icing on top of the cake. I recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE, March 18, 2013
bought this to go with my Panasonic HX-WA2 hd camcorder. charger is fast, battery life is about a couple of hour if recording video, and even long maybe all day if i'm only taking picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for HX-WA03 owners. Cheap and works as advertised., November 17, 2014
We bought the Panasonic HX-WA03 for our honeymoon, and learned from many reviews that it is a great product but can suffer from short battery life. Intent on getting the most up time out of the device, I searched Amazon for some generic battery options, and when I saw this I knew it was what we needed. The Kapaxen batteries are fairly generic looking but seemed to work fine in the camera. The capacity was just as good as the OEM battery for normal use. The wall charger worked fine for charging our spares while we were out during the day.

One concern I had is that a European circular prong plug is shown in the product image. I wondered whether the charger would plug in to an American style outlet. Well sure enough it does. There is an American blade style plug that folds out of the back of the charger. The Euro-style plug is an adapter accessory.

I have not used either of the Kapaxen batteries over long enough period of time to tell whether the capacity will deteriorate, but so far things are working fine. Even if they don't hold up well over time, for the price of this kit, I will still be satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Power Battery unit is what is what I needed, May 20, 2013
My camera requires to be be attached to the AC to recharge, this unit allowed me to have my camera ready to shot a 100% of the time,

5.0 out of 5 stars Theattery and charger work, April 20, 2013
Amazon Customer (Genoa, IL United States) - See all my reviews
A good battery, it works, it holds its charge, and does not take long to charge. So what can you say about a battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 28, 2013
Just what I need... Perfect when you use a lot your camera, and need an extra baterry. Charges super fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Kapaxen Two High Capacity VW-VBX090 Battery Packs & Charger Kit, November 21, 2014
The only real downfall with the Panasonic camera is the battery life. This kit allowed me to easily fill two 32GB SD cards without running out of juice. I prefer this charger over the built-in charger of the camera as well (just preference) and I love that I can charge on-the-go!

The tripod works but you have to be very careful or the camera will fall over. Not really a fault of the tripod since it is the camera's odd shape/size that causes it.