Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Karaoke Revolution Glee: Volume 2 Bundle - Nintendo Wii
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Edition: Bundle|Change

on June 2, 2011
Just got the Glee Karaoke 2 bundle, and it's SO MUCH FUN. I have volume 1, and it's great, but vol. 2 has much better songs (even though #2 only has 20 songs and #1 has almost 30).

More features have been added to the game, including a "versus" setting, where you can compete against each other, as well as new audio features and voice applications. While it's essentially the same format as Glee vol. 1, it's more refined.

HOWEVER. As you may have read from other reviews: two songs are missing--"Ice Ice Baby" and "Pink Houses." For God knows what reason, you have to unlock these songs. Luckily, a little Google magic helped me find the codes:

Unlock code for "Pink Houses": DD6C62
Unlock code for "Ice Ice Baby": A64112

Hope that helps!
on April 5, 2011
SO disappointed by this. Terrible selection of songs. There are 20 songs listed on the box - 12 of them are male tunes. Now don't get me wrong, some are good songs. For example, I love "Lady Is A Tramp", but it's too low in Puck's octave, and it's too high to take it up to the next octave. Call me crazy...I doubt most of the people buying this game are tenors and basses. Where's the Madonna songs, or the Journey songs from the finale? Why are there rap songs included? Does anybody really want to do rap-karaoke? What's the point?

There's also the MAJOR PROBLEM that two of the songs listed on the box (Pink Houses & Ice Ice Baby) AREN'T EVEN IN THE GAME! There are only 18 songs to sing.

Song list:
Shout It Out Loud
To Sir, With Love
Total Eclipse of the Heart
U Can't Touch This

Maybe I got a defective copy or something...I'll have to watch the reviews as they come in.
66 comments|15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2011
I liked the game but wheres all the Madonna songs and the journey songs ?
and I would of liked it to be like "rockband" where there is "NO Vocal" mode so you can hear YOURSELF SING no try and hear yourself with one of the glee kids.
its so dissapointing. maybe Konami will listen and make the next one with a Auto Tune and "Turn OFF The Vocals Mode" for Us GLEEKS!
i dont understand why they didnt imlement that in the first game, who wants to try and hear themself sing to Merecedes ,Finn, Kurt and Rachel? It would be nice if you could TURN IT OFF!!
grrr
on December 14, 2012
Love it love it love it love it!!! If you love glee, you have to have this. Some of their best performances and you get to sing along. I do wish it would go full karaoke with background vocals but I'm cool to sing with Finn Rachel Kurt and the rest!
on August 7, 2012
I have a lot of fun singing the songs in this volume with my wife. I would like to give it more stars; however, I did notice that there are songs missing from the list. My wife and I are fans of the popular TV show; so we couldn't help but notice that there were hit missing from the song list. I would like to try hits like "Empire State of Mind" or the mash-up "Singing in the Rain / Under my Umbrella". The song list is probably where I would say this game suffers, but the fun of singing the songs is still intact. You're still going to appreciate the songs that are available. Obviously, this singing game is not for shooters, platformers, or other genres available. You have to enjoy singing if you're to get the fun out of this one. Also, it's fun to sing with those closest to you.
on July 13, 2012
The 1/4 sec. lag on the mic is hardly noticeable to us. The songs are easy to sing (on easy) and the video backgrounds go with the music well! Just wish there were more song on this one... Mic is well constructed. You can actually turn off the vocals of the Glee singers on this version!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2012
Not a lot to be said here, it's a game. My wife has been obsessed with Glee lately and Amazon's price was right as always so I picked it up. Logitech microphone that is included is fairly heavy (indicative of decent quality) and has plenty of length to the cord so you don't murder your Wii jumping around with it. Seems like kids would enjoy it.

Deducted one star because my wife frequently comments on the lack of songs from the show and it tends to skip here and there, throwing the whole song off. (Which makes it even more difficult to have to listen to.)
on September 11, 2012
It's a karaoke game, you can imagine what to expect, the song selections it's ok, it could be better. If you like Glee this "game" it's for you.
I recommend buy another mic if you can enjoy the better experience (i'll asume that you can sing with a friend) In some games I think that the lip sync it's not all ok.

Es un juego de karaoke, así que ya sabes que esperar, la selección de canciones pudo ser mejor pero está bien. Si te gusta Glee te gustará recordar las canciones ya que están con los videos.
Yo recomiendo comprar otro micrófono para que puedas disfrutarlo con un amigo, amiga o novia, en algunas canciones parece haber un problema en la sincronización pero no empaña mucho la experiencia.
on January 29, 2013
Awesome buy! Mic included which was nice. Wish somewhere it would have said though that you can only hook up two mics to the Wii cuz i bought three :-/
on January 31, 2013
This did not disappoint me and my daughters. I have to restrict a couple of songs but we still love it!