5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Nice product and fit. The fabric is very soft. It will probably be one of my favorite go to nightshirts
Published 5 months ago by Kathy Anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars too large
This nightshirt isn't form fitting enough, too wide in the waste. I will most likely return the night shirt unfortunately.
Published 6 months ago by SooNerdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 24, 2014
Kathy Anderson (Everett, WA United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 Shorter peeps, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Karen Neuburger Women's Elbow Sleeve Henley Nightshirt (Apparel)
The large fits like a 12 maybe, probably more comfortable for a 10. The length on my 5' frame is full length- no cropped bottoms for me which I somewhat expected. Unfortunately, there was not a size chart available when I purchased so I wanted to be sure to share. Also, the fabric is still a bit stiff even after washing. Hopefully, it will continue to soften with more washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, June 5, 2014
All I wanted was a comfortable night shirt, this fit the bill. I am happy with my purchase. :-) :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I would've bought more at the "deal" price, May 24, 2014
Can't go wrong with Karen Nueburger..I have several KN gowns and pjs. This nightshirt is so soft and easy to sleep in. Highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft material, fits perfectly, May 20, 2014
I had been looking for new pajamas but nothing felt right. I took a chance on these when Amazon had them on a lightning deal. I'm really glad I did because these are perfect. The material is very soft and comfortable. The fit is great and the quality is very good. I wasn't sure if this would be too warm for summer but so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift, May 16, 2014
Steve Calandro (Sunshine, MD United States) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my wife and it fits well, as expected. (The first garment I ever bought that she did NOT return!)

2.0 out of 5 stars too large, May 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, August 19, 2014
Heavy knit fabric that is soft & comfortable. Love it!!