Karhu Men's Fast2 Fulcrum-Ride Running Shoe,Lapland Blue/Deep Red/Deep Yellow,14 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mesh and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Seamless rearfoot shaped around the heel and achilles for comfort
- HF welded eyelets are low profile and edge free for added comfort
- Latest evolution fulcrum focused on providing ultimate forward efficiency
- Forward fulcrum point insures that user moves quickly off the heel onto forefoot
- Excellent moisture management and durable cushion
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best men's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Men's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Born in 1916, Karhu first came to the United States on the feet of Paavo Nurmi, one of history's great Olympians. Today, Karhu is Every Runner's Right, from the few who have reached Olympic excellence to those simply seeking a new trail. Their patented Fulcrum Technology works with the foot to allow a Natural Ride and Feel--design simplicity that engages and strengthens the body. To wear Karhu is to run as you are, and to share in a commitment for natural running, forward momentum, and personal growth.
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 8.8 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- ASIN: B0045EOQQG
- Item model number: F100039-Fast2 Fulcrum-Ride
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 28, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: