The High Low Project 1 Season 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Dream Master Bedroom Sabrina shows the Erickson's how to afford their dream master bedroom.
2. The Cancurra's Living Room Sabrina creates the Cancurra's dream luxury living room on a budget.
3. Dining Room Dreams Sabrina creates a dream dining room for under $5000.
4. Colorful Family Living Room Sabrina recreates the Apostol's dream living room for their budget.
5. The Ultimate Bedroom/Office The Bookers get a dream bedroom & office design on a tight budget.
6. A Luxury Master Suite Sabrina turns the O'Neil's bedroom into a luxury suite.
7. Kari's Dream Living Room Designer Sabrina Soto creates the living room of Kari's dreams.
8. Danielle's Dream Living Room Sabrina surprises Danielle by delivering her dream living room on a budget.
9. Luxurious Family Room Sabrina creates the ultimate family room for the Kesslers.
10. Yoselin's Master Bedroom Sabrina expertly matches Yoselin's dream master bedroom for her budget.
11. The Mattox's Dream Bedroom Sabrina recreates a high end design for the Mattox's $4000 budget.
12. The Allen's Dream Dining Room Sabrina delivers the Allen's the ultimate dining room.
13. The DeMeo's Dream Family Room Sabrina designs the DeMeo's ultimate family room.
14. A High/Low Holiday Surprise Sabrina Soto helps the McNaught's give their mom a dream holiday surprise.
I love Sabrina Soto and her design assistant Chris! Very cute and creative pair.Published 3 months ago by Rand Rusher
Sabrina gives a lot of clever & inexpensive ways 2 update your home & diy projects that are doable. Also in each episode there was at least one idea if not more that I was able to... Read morePublished 13 months ago by rberton
I love the High Low Project and was thrilled to see I could watch it on Amazon, as well as some of the other decorating shows. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Deborah Shine
This show provides great and practical decorating ideas as well as how to create the ideas on a budget. Read morePublished 13 months ago by A. Garren
I loved it. I would like to have seen more. I wanted more examples of how to put together an expensive design on a small budget.Published 13 months ago by rno