Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Shop Now Tikes

on January 23, 2014
I own several copies of this book. I really love it. The gravure prints with their almost velvety blacks and amazing tones just give every black and white photo an almost three dimensional depth. Fantastic portraits of some truly remarkable people.
on August 30, 2015
I have long loved this book - checking it out many times from our local library just to gaze at Karsh's wonderful capture of the portraits within. I love the prints, and the photographer's comments about how he managed to capture just the right expression, just the right poise, posture, and pose of his subject to best reflect the wholeness of his person. This photographer is my very favorite. I was delighted to find the book via this wonderful used book store.
on January 17, 2013
this was a replacement for a book I had had for years, soi I knew that I liked the book. His images are great.