- Blade Configuration: centrifugal, 60mm fully extended
- Blades: polypropylene which is chemically resistant
- Rod: PVC-covered steel enhances usage
- Rod Length: 350 mm (approx. 13-3/4in)
- Clockwise rotation directs flow upward
Have one to sell?
Kartell 212605 Polypropylene Lab Stirring Rod, with 60mm Centrifugal Blades
|Price:||$25.26 ($25.26 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.61 (38%)|
Usually ships within 1 to 3 months.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
The blades are made of chemically resistant polypropylene and are fixed to a PVC-covered steel ro... See more product details
The blades are made of chemically resistant polypropylene and are fixed to a PVC-covered steel rod. Clockwise rotation directs flow upward. Rod Diameter: 8mm (approx. 5/16in). Rod Length: 350 mm (approx. 13-3/4in). Blade Configuration: Centrifugal. Blade Length: 60mm fully extended. Dynalon #: 212605.
There are no customer reviews yet.