4.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting and healthy... butttttttttt
Pay close attention to expiry/Use-by dates. It develops dryness and slight rancidity when its close to expiry dates. And when they are on huge sale, thats the kind they are trying to clear out of inventory.
Published on April 28, 2010 by Bobby Caesar

2.0 out of 5 stars 8.5 ounces is 8 cookies...
Awesome cookies. 3 stars off for the packaging.

Published on May 21, 2012 by Zy and Incas Mom

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting and healthy... butttttttttt, April 28, 2010
This review is from: Kashi Cookies, Oatmeal Dark Chocolate, 8.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, March 21, 2010
I absolutely love these cookies! I eat pretty healthy (a lot of fruits, veggies and whole grains) and these are a treat when I eat them. Just the right amount of chocolate to satisfy the sweet tooth while being healthy at the same time! I like these and the other Kashi cookies, I think they are called the happy trail mix or something. Also if you don't eat them right away it does help to put them in a zip lock baggy otherwise they get a bit hard if left open in the box.

2.0 out of 5 stars 8.5 ounces is 8 cookies..., May 21, 2012
Awesome cookies. 3 stars off for the packaging.

Our family loves these cookies, we have been buying them since kashi released the product. The box these arrived in looks exactly like the box we usually buy, I guess I did not pay attention to the actual ounces. Before this order, there where always 3 pockets containing 4 cookies each, for a total of 12 cookies per box. This box is mainly dead air space with 2 pockets containing 4 cookies each. 8.5 ounces is 8 cookies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, hearty cookie! It's hard to eat just one!, November 13, 2011
I am a HUGE fan of oatmeal cookies. When Kashi introduced these cookies with Oatmeal Raisin and Flax I just had to try them. Although there are only 8 cookies per package and a serving is considered 1 cookie (I hardly think so), these are wonderful, tasty, hearty and give the impression that you are eating real, whole food. I think they are better than other types of cookies you can buy and they really are delicious if you love oatmeal cookies.

As of this writing, these are .57 cents a cookie and that's a little pricey. You can find better deals sometimes elsewhere. I bought the Pack of 6 and enjoyed them for breakfast mostly (2-3 with coffee) were plenty filling. I absolutely love this cookie. I wish they would make them a little more affordable, change the serving size and find some way to lower the caloric value :) Wishful thinking! Still, I love them. 4 stars only because they are so pricey for 8 cookies.

Maybe Kashi can find another packaging method and give more cookies or something. Still, I'll be buying more. They are absolutely the best!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious cookies but cheaper in retail stores, January 27, 2012
Cookie:
-Kashi Dark Chocolate Chip cookies are the only packaged cookies I will buy. Although buying a Kashi cookie makes you FEEL healthier, whole grains, hearty taste, etc; be careful with the calorie content - Each cookie is around 150 calories which is a lot when these are so good and it's difficult to eat just one.
-Texture of these for pre-packaged cookies is AMAZING. Each cookie is about 2 inch in diameter but very thick - you can cleary see the oatmeal and chocolate chips. These are very satisfying
-Chewy, moist cookies; not hard at all
-8 cookie to a box - these will go fast once you open them

Price:
-I've seen the price on these cookies on Amazon vary between $9-12 for a pack of 3. This is not as good of a deal as you can often find in retail stores. At Kroger and Target I've seen regular price vary between $3-4 per box everyday, but if you wait for a sale you can get them at $2-$2.50 which is much cheaper than any online prices I have seen
-Considering these cookies are only 8 to a box, they are kind of expensive per cookie; the quality of these cookies however is outstanding

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these cookies!, March 12, 2010
These are not bad at all for a "health food" cookie. Give them a shot if you are a cookie monster, but want to try to eat more healthfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plump filling cookies, August 19, 2011
I ordered these to keep in my dorm, and opened a box in order to try them. They are a bit on the dry side, but with a glass of cold milk they are delicious. They are rather small and there aren't many in a box, but they are filling and taste very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, October 4, 2010
This are yummy, filling and not too sweet. They're a dense oatmeal cookie, and are in many ways closer to a breakfast bar than a cookie. Great mid-morning snack, or post dinner treat when you want something sweet, but not too sweet. Also, Amazon pricing for the 3 pack is a great deal compared to in the grocery store.

5.0 out of 5 stars All-time FAVORITE Cookies!, August 24, 2012
I've just added this to my Subscribe and Save list to get on a regular basis as this is one of my healthy snacks to have on hand and I've served them to company with rave compliments since the dark chocolate is wonderful and a rather guilt-free treat! They crumble a bit at times, but they are a soft cookie and quite enjoyable. They recently changed the format to smaller cookies, but thicker and the SAME good yumminess is unchanged!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!! Awesome cookie!, March 2, 2011
I just got these and I was so surprised. This is without a doubt the best tasting "healthy" cookie I have ever eaten. I like them so much, I am ordering another batch and having them sent to my daughter who is away at college. I am also signing up for the subscribe and save as I don't ever want to be without these awesome little treats!