Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

Flavor: Cinnamon Harvest|Size: 16.3-Ounce (Pack of 4)|Change

on January 11, 2013
This is great cereal and Amazon sells it for a reasonable price but be aware that they will send you 4 16.3 ounce boxes for a total of 65.2 ounces which is 5 ounces less than the 70 ounces they have in the product description. Also their dollar per ounce price is based on the 70 ounces not the actual ounces you will get. Not a super big deal but Amazon should be more accurate in their descriptions and unit pricing!
33 comments|47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon October 28, 2009
Kashi Organic Promise Cinnamon Harvest is a great example of how simple ingredients can deliver great taste. It has three basic organic ingredients: wheat, evaporated cane juice, and cinnamon. I am impressed by the amount of flavor that this cereal has. It is not a knock you over the head in your face and overly powerful experience. However if you are looking at a cereal like this, you likely have different priorities to begin with.

Cinnamon Harvest is a fairly dense cereal with a one cup serving coming in at 190 calories - more than 50% more than a lighter cereal such as Kashi Organic Promise Strawberry Fields. On the flip side, I find a serving of Cinnamon Harvest stays with me longer than Strawberry Fields does. It really depends on what you are looking for, and the tastes between the two are completely different as well.

Like most "wheat biscuit" type cereals Cinnamon Harvest holds up well in milk although I have found this to be true of most Kashi cereals.

Overall, if you want a wheat cereal with great taste and natural ingredients, you should give Kashi Organic Promise Cinnamon Harvest a try.
on April 22, 2009
Great taste and crunch, but I feel these have too much sugar (even if Kashi calls it dehydrated cane juice...that is sugar). I guess I am just used to eating less sweat cereal, but my first bite of the cereal made me pick up the box again and see what was in it. Organic and all that too, for what it is worth. Kellogg's Unfrosted Mini Wheats have no added sugar (1g of sugar in a 59g serving) whereas the Kashi has 7g of sugar in a 54g serving.
77 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2013
The good news: A great tasting, healthy cereal with NO GMOS added.

The bad news: The price more then doubled from first order to the next. Needless to say, I didn't re-order.

The 5-stars rating is for the overall taste and quality of the cereal...However, it gets 1-star for the price hike!
on October 21, 2009
I absolutely detest shredded wheat type cereals. My husband however, enjoys those types of cereals. He decided to try out the Kashi Autumn Wheat, and I have to admit, after years of calling shredded wheat or granola type foods, horse food, I had to take it back for this one. I find I eat this mostly as my night snack. It is very very crunchy and contains a slightly sweet taste that's very pleasing to the palette.

If you've been avoiding the fiber craze because of the taste of most of those products, give this one a try - you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Kashi's Organic Promise Cinnamon Harvest Cereal is my 7 year old son's absolute favorite cereal and snack. It's not unusual to find him eating them right out of the box, dry. He loves the flavor and I love that they are USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Certified and contain less sugar than many of the other things he could be eating. He thinks he's getting a treat, but I know he's eating healthy.

I love Amazon's Prime Pantry, as I can have quality organic products delivered straight to my door at a fraction that I can buy them from my semi-local grocer. I have to drive 30 minutes just to find this in a store and they run roughly $2 higher/ box as of this review. I am saving time and money! The dates are good, it's plenty of time before they expire, not that they last long here anyway!
review image review image
on May 12, 2013
We like this lightly sweetened, whole grain cereal quite a bit. It has just the right balance of flavor between the whole grain goodness (IF AND ONLY IF you like that sort of thing, which I do) and light sweetness. My family eats this by the handful as a healthy snack. It is also good crumbled into yogurt.

If you don't like whole grain tastes, then you will not like this. If you're looking for a super-sweetness to cover up the whole grain taste, then you also will not like this. If you love the taste of whole grain wheat (lightly sweetened), then this is for you.
on September 23, 2015
I like this cereal and I found it at a good price on Amazon. It came pretty quickly although some of the boxes look like they had been beaten up a little. The cereal inside was fine, though. I find buying this on Amazon at a great price is a hit or miss thing. Sometimes it's much cheaper than the grocery store. Other times, not so much. It's very tasty, though. Not overly sweet.
on February 13, 2013
We got eight boxes for almost HALF of what the store price Is!
I eat this cereal and usually add some granola to it, every morning.
I eat a huge breakfast, always have for 60 years. Kashi cereals are GREAT!
on December 18, 2013
These are the best commercial shredded wheat type cereal we've found, and a tasty option for my son's breakfast. I give them 3 stars instead of 5 because their otherwise simple and stellar organic ingredients list (wheat and cane sugar) also includes "natural" flavors. First off, this means several members of my house can't eat this cereal because of allergy issues, since "natural" flavors almost always include some permutation of corn and/or soy. And I personally object strongly to what horrors are allowed to be added to food under the guise of this innocuous sounding term in the US but that is a diatribe for another place.

Really for me, Kashi including this entirely man-made additive just begs the question, why? Good, honest, fresh organic ingredients should not and do not need engineered enhancements to be palatable.