- Save 2% each on Qualifying items offered by MW CONCEPTS INC. when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Trooper 0.55 ml/0.019 oz
- A liquid eyeliner with an innovative brush tip for effortless, precise application.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1. Smudge test: Results-->did not even budge.
2. Saliva test: you can guess how this works. Results-->color remains bright, no smudging after 3 minutes.
3. Time test: I try to wipe the eyeliner off my hand after 20 minutes of hard-core shopping for other cosmetics. Results-->still strong. If anything, stronger: stays on the skin throughout vigorous smudging attempts, as well as digestive enzyme applications (you guessed it, the saliva test repeated once again).
4. Makeup remover test: this is what convinced me to buy this one. Results-->stays put for 4-5 serious wipes with the makeup remover, then eventually comes off. After wearing this eyeliner for the last several months, I have discovered that it easily lasts throughout the day (even throughout the length of my workday, which is basically 7AM - 6PM). I withstands my eyes tearing up, hot weather (hot Texas summers) and humidity.
Sidenote: This eyeliner is for those who want precision. It has a very fine tip, which allows for superior precision with regard to drawing extremely fine lines (something I absolutely love, but which is not for everyone).
While I strongly value the worth of an eyeliner based on its ability to last throughout the day, this eyeliner not only delivers in function, but also in fun.Read more ›
As a makeup artist and a model, I was SO EXCITED to try this product after reading so much hype and watching you tube videos on how amazing it is. IT ISNT.
The 2 star rating isn't because it's not a good eyeliner, it's fine, and it's better than many other that I have used. But I have also used other eyeliners from the drug store that are half the price and work better. This is supposed to be the top of the line and it doesn't approach the line!
I was so disappointed that this eyeliner was worse than the one I was already using. It isn't dark and bold like one would expect from a "tattoo eyeliner", it didn't stay on several hours, it fades and looks cheap.
The best eyeliner that I have found to date is actually $9. Its Loreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense! Try that!
Well...... this one works. Hold, stays on all day, doesn't smudge.
I highly recommend this product!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Okay, first off: I adored this product when I first bought it. The application is smooth and makes for nice crisp lines, the formula is creamy and as dark and black as the cold... Read morePublished 1 day ago by this is my natural look now
I'm fairly new to the whole liquid liner.. But this stuff is absolutely amazing. It stays on all day long, comes off easily with coconut oil (my makeup remover), and is very easy... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Flauna
I love this eyeliner. The thin liner helps me apply it easier and it stays in place all day long and does not irritate my eyes.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
This product makes it very easy to apply and my cat eyes look great every time. Only down fall is that it smudges very easily on my eyelid. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Pen Name
Absolutely love it. This has been my favorite liquid liner for years. Stays on all day & gives a sharp fierce look.Published 11 days ago by Lexi