5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit nikon d7000
I can fit my nikon d7000 with a small flash attached and an extra lens the only thing it's missing is small pockets for memorycards or filters
Published on June 24, 2011 by Michael C. Hossman

2.0 out of 5 stars only storage pocket is in the strap.
I have had 5 Kata bags and all have been wonderful. This one is sorely lacking in storage for even small things like
cards and batteries. I would look for another. The smaller 310 of which I have two has a storage pocket.
Published 2 months ago by R. Durkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit nikon d7000, June 24, 2011
Michael C. Hossman (greenwich,connecticut. USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me, October 9, 2012
the.ronin "r" (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kata D-Light LighTri-312 Torso-Pack -Black (Camera)
To be clear, as far as the product performs, it is a 5/5. As far as my own personal satisfaction with it, it is more like 2/5 because I never got used to it so I'm landing on a 4/5 rating.

I went from a Domke messenger style camera bag to this hoping to take some of the pain off from lugging around equipment (I also used the strap padding on the Domke). It definitely does, but I just never got used to carrying it around. It is capable of holding, believe it or not, everything I put in the Domke except accessories (filter wallet, extra batteries, remote shutter trigger, etc).

What took a while for me to get used to was just how the bag is held. It also becomes awkward when you have a backpack since you either have to swing it to the front or force it to hang by the side which it was not designed to do.

After a long trip overseas using the Kata exclusively, I left it home on the next trip and went back to the Domke.

2.0 out of 5 stars only storage pocket is in the strap., April 25, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars protect ur stuff but not so good looking, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Kata D-Light LighTri-312 Torso-Pack -Black (Camera)
made in china, details 4 stars, not bad, not too good. the zipper is quite good. the belt and the bag itself are filled with thick & soft stuff(sponges?) so it can protect the camera 100%, die to the same reason the bag looks and feels funny especially when the weather is hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Kata D-Light LighTri-312 Torso-Pack -Black (Camera)
Kata doesn't know how to make bad products. This is a high quality bag, versatile and really well thought and designed. The quality is so good that I know this bag will last me several years. I simply love taking it out on field photography trips. Light, sturdy and versatile at the same time. A total hit.

Kata D-Light LighTri-312 Torso-Pack -Black