Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Change

on June 5, 2016
I am giving this product 5 stars even though I have yet to use it. I can tell you that is is well constructed and my purchase was initiated from information on some camping sites on the net.
on May 28, 2016
Great product, and works very well. I would highly recommend this item.
on May 11, 2016
Swiss made perfection. Made to last.
on May 5, 2016
This gives me the confidence to set out on trails yet to be explored know that when I come to water I do not have to worry a bit about what I'm drinking after it went through my filter. It was a bit of an investment, but very much worth the piece of mind it brings.
on April 30, 2016
This is very expensive, But you cant live with out water and bad water can kill you, or make you wish you were dead nothing to mess around with buy once cry once and feel secure knowing you can drink out of a mud hole and survive?
on April 9, 2016
If you spend any money at all on preparedness this item should be #1 ....there are a few categories where you want the best and this is it
on April 7, 2016
This is my gold standard........
on April 2, 2016
Haven't needed to use it yet but I'm glad I have it. I've used katadyn water filter products for a long time and they work fantastic. I've wanted this unit for quite a while and finally broke down and ordered it. Also bought an extra filter. A great item to have in your survival kit for those unexpected events/times. Quality built just like all their filters.
on April 2, 2016
I'm wowed by this water filter and don't want to be caught without it. This definitely going in my bug out bag and I strongly encourage the purchase of this filter for that just in case scenario.

It seems to be well constructed and it's a superior quality to its competitors.

****** If you enjoyed my review please vote this review as helpful and feel free to ask me any additional questions and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities ******
on March 31, 2016
well packaged, got it on time, was some powder from the manufacturing process on the inlet tube but came off so no big deal