- Removable filter protector extends cartridge life in challenging conditions
- Quick connect fittings make installation and removal of input and output hoses easy
- Allows direct attachment to drink tube (1/4" ID) of hydration
- Additional hydration connector fitting for quick filling of hydration packs
- Long lasting AntiClog pleated cartridge requires no maintenance or cleaning
- Very large filter surface for fast output
- Easy to use because of minimal resistance whilst pumping
- Active carbon core reduces unpleasant tastes and odors from the water
- Small pre-filter on in-hose protects filter cartridge life in turbid water
- Compact design and easy operation--fits in any backpack or travel bag
- Easy Fill Bottle Adaptor attaches directly to a drinking bottle
Activated carbon is used for its ability to reduce harmful organic and inorganic substances in the water. It removes unpleasant tastes, odors, chlorine, pesticides (lindane, DDT) and trihalomethanes (THMs). These substances adhere to the large surface area of the activated carbon. Activated carbon granulate cannot be regenerated.
- Technology: AntiClog Technology with 0.3 micron glassfiber and activated carbon granulate
- Output: ca. 1 liters/minute
- Cartridge Capacity: Up to 750 l (depending on water quality)
- Weight: ca. 310 g
- Size: 7.6 x 16.5 x 6.1 cm (3 x 6.5 x 2.4 inches)
- Includes: Prefilter, bottle adapter and carry bag
Why Treat Water?
A crystal-clear stream or lake usually contains microorganisms that can make you sick. Water contaminants like protozoa, bacteria and viruses, can cause serious illness. Optimize your travel preparation and use a portable drinking water system from Katadyn.
Katadyn of Switzerland has been producing high quality portable water systems since 1928. Their history has been one of innovation and durability. Katadyn products are used by militaries, health organizations and outdoor adventurers world-wide. No other water system provides higher quality or longer lasting performance. Katadyn is the global leader in portable water treatment. With subsidiaries in the United States, Germany, France, and Singapore; Katadyn develops, produces and distributes high quality products which are used whenever safe drinking water isn't available--for travel, camping and humanitarian operations.