A terrible event has occurred causing the stars to disappear from the night sky and the King of All Cosmos to fall into a coma. The Prince must use his finely tuned Katamari rolling skills once more to re-create the absent celestial bodies, save his royal father and restore order to the Cosmos. Thumb tacks, sushi, cats, people, skyscrapers, ocean liners and continents - nothing is safe as the Prince makes his way through the largest variety of stages in a single Katamari game ever. New graphical styles give Katamari Forever a certain “je ne sais quoi” that all new Katamari games possess. A few of the new styles include Wood, which uses warm sepia tones to give stages a wooden feel, while Comic creates thick black outlines on every object while filling them in with deep, rich colors. Make sure to try them all out and find your favorite for a totally new way to experience the world of Katamari.
When the King of All Cosmos bumps his head and loses his memory, the Prince and his cousins design a RoboKing to replace him. But the situation goes terribly awry when the RoboKing goes out of control and destroys all the stars. With the fate of the Cosmos hanging in the balance, the Prince and his cousins must roll their Catamarans to fix the RoboKing's destruction, restore the King's memory and bring color back to the world.
Use your Katamari Ball
Prepare to roll your Katamari again in Katamari Forever. This exciting new installment in the series comes packed with new visual effects, a new gameplay system, exclusive features for PlayStation 3 and more. Select wood, comic, classic or new default graphic filters, and use your SIXAXIS controller to jump your Katamari with the new Prince Hop action. Choose any of more than 50 playable cousins you can equip with an array of accessories. Experience the excitement of a new system in which the Katamari will suck in nearby objects under certain conditions, and even snap photos in the game to save them to your PlayStation 3 hard drive.
Key Game Features:
- Help the Prince and his cousins restore the Cosmos to rights after the disastrous creation of the RoboKing
- Use the new Prince Hop action to jump your Katamari with the SIXAXIS controller (not included)
- See the Katamari world come to life in a new way with visual effects, including wood, comic, classic and new default graphic filters
- Select any of more than 50 cousins you can equip with a variety of accessories
- Take advantage of a new gameplay system in which the Katamari will suck in nearby objects under certain conditions
- Save photos taken in the game to your PlayStation 3 hard drive
- Consult network rankings, and see the game come to life in crisp clarity with full 1080p support and HD resolution
- View 16 in-game movies for additional excitement