Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Size: one sizeColor: Tortoise Blush Frame/Brown Gradient LensChange

on September 28, 2012
I am completely in love with my new Kate Spade Angelique sunglasses! They are very sleek, comfortable and fashionable. I love that they are the perfect cateye; not too pointy or too big. The gorgeous case they come in is also a plus. I will definitely be purchasing another pair in tortoise/coral.
Don't hesitate to buy them!!
on May 28, 2013
Love the colour, love the shape. The pink rim isn't as opaque in colour as I had expected but love them anyway. Great quality, great case, a conversation starter!
on March 24, 2013
Lightweight, well-balanced with subtle colors...these sunglasses are so universal when pairing with an ensemble. Fashionably versatile. Comfortable for someone who gets headaches from glasses resting on the bridge of her nose. Nice tint on the shade.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2014
I did end up sending these back. I have a small face and they were too big for me. But they were cute.
on May 15, 2013
My daughter loved these and she said they fit great. Perfect and easy way to buy a gift. Thank you!
on April 28, 2014
When placed flat on a table these sunglasses were appallingly crooked. After a half hour of trying to slightly adjust the ear stems we decided to return them. These are cheap fashion glasses masquerading as quality sunglasses. For the money I'd recommend any other brand.
on May 21, 2015
Love these sunglasses. perfect shape and looks good. The reason I only give them 4 is when I got them, they did not sit even. I put them on the table to see if it was just my misperception and no, they're uneven. They're super cute, so I will over look that.
on July 11, 2013
These sunglasses are very sturdy and come in a funky pink and orange case. I like the contrast of the black and cream, as it's a nice change from the standard black. They are a subtle cat eye and have nice lenses that are not too dark or too light!
on June 6, 2015
The size and shape of these frames are perfect for me. I can't speak on anyone else's face size, but mine is on the smaller and narrower side. These fit great and I love them.
on June 14, 2015
Well packed and received it as it was described. Fitting is perfect apparently needs a bit of adjustment on the temple. Not a biggy. I wish it will come in polarized lenses.

See 1 answered question