5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Kate Spade bag!!
Published 18 months ago by nb175

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved until used
Published 9 months ago by Happy buyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved until used, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Kate Spade New York Astor Court Elena
I love love LOVED this bag when I first bought it. I love the compartments and the size. It was perfect for work and it looks really classy. My only complaint, which lead me to return it, was the fact that when you carry the handles, the inner lining gets pulled out which makes this bag seem cheaper than a $20 knockoff. I wished it didn't have that problem. I don't put a lot to make my bags heavy. Usually a wallet, my phone, keys, and some tissues. Occasional magazine. I can't stand having the inner lining show whenever I carry it so I end up returning it. I loved everything else about the bag. It's so hard to look for a replacement.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low outlet mall quality, December 28, 2013
Christina Hunt (Tomball, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this exact purse from the Kate Spade outlet store and returned it today. The leather feels cheap and the handles pull the lining up out of the purse. Happily retuned it and got my $160 back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly Kate Spade......, June 8, 2014
This was from Kate Spade Outlet which is an entirely other line. The seller's description was misleading and should have been appropriately advertised as Kate Spade Outlet - as it is a much cheaper version of the main brand and I paid more than the bag was being sold for at outlets!

1.0 out of 5 stars This might be a fake., June 6, 2014
I bought this Kate Spade bag from an authorized retailer and the details are different. The lining on the inside of mine is beige with "KATE SPADE NEW YORK" print all over (not polka dot) and the flap to the enclosure is a textured saffiano leather (not the smooth you see here). The handles are attached above the lining (not on the lining as the photos show if examined closely) and so the handles do not pull out the lining. Beautiful bag, but make sure you are buying the real thing!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kate Spade New York, April 30, 2014
I thaught it was a diferent size and made a confusion with another size, so I bought it, but it doesn't matter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Kate Spade bag!!, December 26, 2012
I am in love with this purse!! It has a beautiful design on the outside and is very sturdy!! The best part is that it has a ton of space inside plus a zip pocket in the middle which definiely helps with organzization! I was a little worried that the gold accents on the straps and latch were going to be "tacky" looking, but it actually is a really classy look! I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone looking for a versatile bag you can dress up or down.

Kate Spade New York Astor Court Elena