Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on January 20, 2013
WOW!! When I open the box I was amazed how beautiful this Kate Spade New York Carlisle Street-Miles Black Purse. I agree with the other reviewer, it's not to big and can be used as an every day handbag, it goes with all types of outfits. I purchased it as a work purse, I wear business suits during the week. However on weekends I'm in my favorite jeans and the purse looks perfect with my weekend outfits. I highly recommend this Kate Spade purse. Love it...
on December 27, 2012
This is a really well made bag. I love the multiple compartments for organization and the size is perfect to hold folders/papers/ipad for work. I also like the feet on the bottom. The only thing is that it is a bit heavy, so when filled up, it's even heavier. But, I carry it everywhere, looks really simple and elegant, and professional.
on December 9, 2012
This purse is absolutely beautiful. It's bigger than I expected but not so big as to be classified a satchel. The quality is just what you would expect from Kate Spade and the liner is adorable. I would highly recommend this for an everyday bag, as it goes with everything. It is also classy enough for more formal occasions when a clutch is not an option. Being an expensive bag I would expect to be able to get a lot of use out it and I have. Definitely worth the money. Classic!