Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2014
This wallet by Kate Spade is not only stylish and nicely made, it is not cumbersome considering how much
it holds inside, money, credit cards etc. Little rigid like a new pair of shoes before they are first worn, but as wallet is utilized it will take on its own softness. I own a few different Kate Spade wallets and found that to be the case and never been disappointed with the quality and design of her leather products.
on February 9, 2014
I stalked this wallet for a few months...I looked at several like it but I really needed one with alot of space. After searchng & watching the prices & finally a nice email promo, I got this one! Its a good size for probably an excessive amount of cards & receipts! Very chic!!!
on April 1, 2014
Arrived quickly and looks exactly like what I expected. Very roomy with an upscale appeal. Plenty of slots for credit cards/loyalty cards and an area for change. The only downside and it is a small one, is you need to take your time when you zip it closed. Pretty enough to be carried on its own and large enough to fit what you need.
on January 9, 2013
Love this wallet! The black material/finish is amazing - looks really rich and supple. The compartments are phenomenal... I"m always searching for a wallet than hold a lot of cards, coins, receipts, paper and still hold its shape and this wallet delivers and more....
on December 5, 2012
I got this wallet yesterday and it is everything I thought it would be and then some! It really is perfect! The material looks so luxurious and high quality. I was blown away but how smooth the zipper un-zipped (my husband thought this was crazy... but it is true!). There are tons of card holder slots and pockets. There is no way you won't be able to fit all of your wallet necessities inside. I even store some packets of headache medicine and other medications inside the wallet. And even though it is full, it never looks bulky. It is so cute it could even function as a clutch in the evening, easily able to store a flat phone inside. If you are on the fence, buy it!
on December 19, 2012
Almost flawless. The only problem is it cannot carry many cards. Very slim. I have to take out the business cards and coupons I carry... that or I have to switch over to this Marc Jacobs one.
on October 20, 2013
LOVE THIS WALLET! So cute! Not fake, leather is soft, smooth zipper, gorgeous gold color. Very happy with it! Many card slots, they fit in perfectly. Also, great price! Found extra 20% off with code (FALLBAGS) so worth buying for that price!! Recommended to buy :)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2012
I bought this wallet with black color for my friend's birthday. She absolutely loves it and she is so delighted to having it in her bag as her colleagues usually admire that wallet when she takes it out of her bag.

I'm really happy to have purchased this marcelous gift for her birthday!!!

I purchased it online but asked one of my friend to send it to Thailand.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2014
The color is exactly what I hope for. However, the inside is basically white and will easily be stained. Still love it a lot.
on May 6, 2012
I'm really happy with this Kate Spade wallet. It adds a bit of bling to my handbag. It's well made and it's great being able to zip everything up, although I'm still getting used to not catching the external zip on the internal one.