5.0 out of 5 stars Lola
Those shoes are so beautiful,elegance and very confi but runs to small,so I had to returned to Amazon!..:( I hope I can get same one day on my size!!!!
Published 9 months ago by InesI

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and Discolored!
Items were damaged and discolored upon receipt. Very disappointed that the item was misrepresented in both the marketing and the description. No refund offered outside of the return window. (my fault that i missed it).
Published 6 months ago by RubyG

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and Discolored!, December 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lola, September 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Most beautiful shoe I've ever seen, May 23, 2013
I saw these in Dubai at a Kate Spade store and couldn't stop thinking about them. When I got back to the US I knew I had to have them and Kate Spade was sold out, so luckily, I found these on Amazon and they were even on sale! They are a little stiff but beautifully made and the colors are fantastic. I can't wait to wear these...I know the compliments will roll in.

Kate Spade New York Women's Laura Pump,Rose,6.5 M US