5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!
Published 20 months ago by C. King

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to love these
I absolutely fell in love with these shoes when i saw them here. However, when i received them, the color was totally off. I ordered them in red and in reality the color was BRIGHT ORANGE. Not what i was looking for. Had to send them back. Other than that, they are beautiful.
Published 18 months ago by Hanna

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!!, December 28, 2012
I am the owner of several pairs of Kate Spade shoes and tote bags. Most her shoes that I own were purchased via Amazon. I felt pretty confident about ordering this pair. Once again, I was highly satisfied with everything about this shoe! The color is not as "turquoise" as pictured, but it's a very pretty light greenish patent. I am considering purchasing a second color!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, September 10, 2012
I own many Kate Spade shoes, and I was sure a 6.5 was going to fit, and they did! I find the Kate Spade shoes are very consistant with the sizing. They are such a pretty color, it is more of a green color than blue as the picture. There is some toe clevage but very comfortable and a great looking shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enormously Comfortable, January 4, 2014
This is a beautifully styled shoe. Maybe the most comfortable shoe I've had. Now I watch for Kate Spade New York, made in Italy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to love these, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Kate Spade New York Women's Nashelle Flat (Apparel)

Kate Spade New York Women's Nashelle Flat