Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kate Spade New York Women's Lori Platform Pump
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on February 5, 2015
Very disappointed- these are not at all as shown. The color is the darker camel in the last image on Amazon, which is fine but was unexpected given all of the other photos show a lighter shoe. There is a seam running along the front of the toe which is not shown in any of the images. The toe is very small- leaving a lot of "toe cleavage." It's not a terrible shoe, but it's not what you see online which is frustrating.

I tend to be an 8 about 80% of the time in heels, and I would need an 8.5 in these. Sending them back.
review image
on November 15, 2012
I purchased a 7 (my normal size in pumps) and they were too small, then I purchased a 7.5 and they were too big! I was disappointed because I really wanted to love them. The grey color is gorgeous and the suede is really soft. The toe is a bit too round for my taste ( I prefer almond) but I could've kept them if they had fit better. The price is good for the quality and designer.
on June 21, 2014
This shoe is the perfect nude patent heel - and it is actually comfortable! It's a big high for a work heel (go with the Kate Spade Kiki wedges instead!) but looks great for parties / weddings without being overly "flashy" (just the right amount of height and platform).
on February 13, 2015
First and foremost, these are not a "nude" heel. These are a caramel heel. That being said, I purchased these when they were on sale for $120 because the Karolina's are an extravagant investment. I'm a 7 1/2-8, typically leaning towards an 8 in heels. I ordered these in an 8, because the 8 in the Karolina style is 100% perfect, and they were too tight. I had them on for two minutes, and when I took them off, I had red indents in the skin near my toes. I ended up returning them, and I'm just going to suck it up and get the Karolina's, which are fabulous. Easily ten times better than these, or most other, heels.
on November 8, 2012
The shoe is beautiful and true to size! I have issues with my feet and finding shoes that fit can be a problem - Kate Spade is usually a safe bet for me!
on April 10, 2015
Looks amazing but are not particularly comfortable.
on May 18, 2016
These shoes are adorable and very comfortable from the first time wearing them. The heel is a little strange. I sometimes feels like it is bending under my foot. Other than that, I love them.
on November 1, 2012
Soooo cute! I'm petite and these fit me perfectly. Hurt after a while on the first go-around, but they're pretty comfortable! Def recommended!