5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly comfortable
This shoe is the perfect nude patent heel - and it is actually comfortable! It's a big high for a work heel (go with the Kate Spade Kiki wedges instead!) but looks great for parties / weddings without being overly "flashy" (just the right amount of height and platform).
Published 7 months ago by Megan A. Plunkett

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me
Published on November 15, 2012 by MissBella

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Kate Spade New York Women's Lori Platform Pump (Shoes)
I purchased a 7 (my normal size in pumps) and they were too small, then I purchased a 7.5 and they were too big! I was disappointed because I really wanted to love them. The grey color is gorgeous and the suede is really soft. The toe is a bit too round for my taste ( I prefer almond) but I could've kept them if they had fit better. The price is good for the quality and designer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly comfortable, June 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, November 8, 2012
The shoe is beautiful and true to size! I have issues with my feet and finding shoes that fit can be a problem - Kate Spade is usually a safe bet for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate Spade Lori Pumps, November 1, 2012
Soooo cute! I'm petite and these fit me perfectly. Hurt after a while on the first go-around, but they're pretty comfortable! Def recommended!

Kate Spade New York Women's Lori Platform Pump