Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 17, 2013
This no-nonsense workout is excellent for beginners or those who are advanced, and looking to do a light day, total body work out. This work-out is free of high impact moves, or fancy choreography. Kathy’s instruction is upbeat and pleasant, the music is low volume, electronic beats. The tunes never are loud enough to distract from her directions.

The viewer has the option to do the one hour workout in its entirety, or select various training segments, which are on the DVD in the following order:
10 minutes Cardio #1
10 minutes Cardio #2
10 minutes Stretching and balance moves
10 minutes lower body moves, using body weight as resistance
10 minutes upper body moves, using hand weights, and body weight as resistance
10 minutes core training

I have an extensive fitness DVD collection and am glad this is included in my library.
on October 5, 2009
I have some older Kathy Kaehler videos that I love with 5 minute workouts. This new video is great too, but the music is terrible. Once you start to memorize it, play your own music and do her exercises. I think Kathy is great, I really tone with the short exercises and she isn't complicated or dangerous.
22 comments16 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2011
This is my 3rd Kathy Kaehler Work-out dvd--and they just keep getting better and better. The work-outs are straight forward, anyone can do them, and they work. I've gotten stronger, improved my shape, and my energy has increased. THANK YOU KATHY K. - You are the best!!!
on October 27, 2013
The menu is as follows: Cardio 1 is 8 min 50 seconds, requires light weights no warm up and it has a 1 min cool down. Cardio 2 is 7 minutes no equipment required no warm up and it has about a 2 minute cool down. You're dvd controller has forward a reverse skip and it will work on this so that you may do 1st cardio and hit forward skip to take you to second cardio and after this you may hit reverse skip to go back to cardio 1 and so on. I did each cardio twice for a total 32 min cardio workout. Both cardios will get you're heart rate way up, I'm an intermediate exerciser. Next is Stretching which is 9 minutes all athletic and traditional. Sculpting legs has no warm up and is 9 min 20 seconds, you'll need a chair, mat, small soft ball, tried and true non intimidating moves, no stretch. Sculpting arms has no warm up and is 9 1/2 minutes you will need a chair and a mat plus you're dumbbell weight preference, traditional easy moves that work, no stretch. Last is sculpting core no warm up and about 8 minutes, traditional and yoga based moves this has a 1 minute cool down. I love this dvd and all the workouts are just wonderful. You can pick which workouts to do, but this is not programmable. the set is a living room with french doors in the back, where you can look out and see a patio that leads to a yard with lush green trees and shrubs(very pretty).
on August 29, 2009
I really liked this workout. I have a six year old and it's great to set aside some "me" time for an hour and do the whole thing. I really worked up a sweat during the two cardio sections, and the sculpting section was great. Loved it!
on September 25, 2009
You can tell she has done this for years, not a come lately fitness personality. Very nice and easy to understand. Well done DVD and like the short segments.
on February 2, 2013
Kathy Kaehler is one of the easiest instructors to follow, and her tapes yield results! I used her Claudia Schiffer Perfectly Fit collection after my son was born, and I have been hooked on her videos ever since. This is a must-have for anyone who needs to get in shape but has no time for gym memberships, no space for exercise equipment, and no desire for a "bootcamp" style workout regimen! Simple, Fast, and Gets Results! Very easy to stick to!
on July 14, 2013
Really like this video as it is divided into 6 different 10 minute workout sessions for different areas of the body. Just enough, but not too much...which is a good thing to keep you motivated to exercise. I got back in shape in a month by alternating the sessions every-other day!
on June 8, 2013
I did this workout yesterday. Cardio 1 is very basic, kind of a warm up style...doesn't really get your heart pumping. There is no warm up section on this DVD so cardio 1 can be a warm up. Cardio 2 gets better by 7 minutes....gets your heart rate up a bit. I thought the leg workout was very good. Despite only 10 reps that she does for each exercise, my legs and behind are sore today. Arm segment is good too. Abs segment a bit boring.

She doesn't talk much, just to give you direction....quite music on the background....could be a bit boring cause of that. I also wish you could build a custom workout out of 10 min segments. But still its a pretty decent workout .....you could use it on your easier days if you've been working out awhile since it is kind of on a slower/ basic level.
on May 16, 2012
This is without a doubt my favorite DVD workout. I love the way Kathy focuses on form, teaching you the right way to do a move. She makes it easy to follow, yet really works you out. My favorites before this one were the Perfectly Fit series, but those are only available on VHS. I noticed that Kathy was the trainer on those videos so went looking specifically for another done by her - and I am so glad I found this.