Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Women's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage R6 Siege Outdoor Deals on HTL

Format: Audio CDChange

on August 8, 2003
Though she may not be a common household name, Kathy Troccoli is one of today's finest adult contemporary christian recording artists. After enjoying crossover pop success in the early 90's, in the likes of Amy Grant, and with more than a dozen albums to her name, this moment in her career serves as an ideal time to release a Greatest Hits collection. 'Greatest Hits' covers Kathy's most successful songs from 1982's "Stubborn Love" to last year's "You're The Heart Of Me". Standout tracks include her 1991 hit "Everything Changes" which reached #1 on both Billboard's pop singles AND adult contemporary christian charts, as well as the flawless "Psalm # Twenty -Four", "A Different Road", "Love Has A Name" and the inspirational "My Life Is In Your Hands".
This collection features new recordings of Kathy's two biggest hits of the 80's "Stubborn Love" and "Holy, Holy", which give these classic songs a fresh sound making them seem more at home amongst her more recent hits. Missing from the collection are two of her biggest hits to date, 2000's #1 christian pop hit "Parade" and the 1994 hit pop ballad "Tell Me Where It Hurts".
Whether you are a religious individual or not, there is something to be appreciated in Kathy Troccoli's music. Beautiful, powerful, catchy songs with messages of love, faith and devotion dominate each of her albums, and 'Greatest Hits' is the perfect introduction to the inspirational world of Kathy Troccoli.
on June 26, 2004
Kathy Troccoli is truly one of the best vocalists in music of all time. She does well in a variety of music types, whether it is traditional vocal-style, pop, or praise and worship. This CD is a great collection of some of her best works. If you are a Troccoli fan or wanting a sampling of what she is all about, this is the CD for you. This is one of the best CD purchases for my money I have made.
on July 21, 2003
OK's my take on Kathy's newest release....... If you're looking for all of your favorite - or soon to be favorite Kathy Troccoli songs under one cover (along with some of my favorite KT photos), then know that "Greatest Hits" is the one!! And know that on a majority of the titles, she wrote the lyrics...which are always clear, simple, and yet so deep.......
Turning to the two new recordings... Magnificent! Wonderful!!
"Holy, Holy" has become a wonderful praise and worship song... Love the piano, drum, and background vocal intro followed by acoustic guitar and flute.... And the new "Stubborn Love" seems to sweepingly confirm that regardless of the season in each of our lives, our Lord and Father God's faithful and stubborn Love will be there...and not only that...but that we will recognize and know it to be so.......
So, our beloved Kathy, know you are so appreciated and are such a blessing..... Your love for the Lord inspires each and every one of live for the Lord............
May He bless you and keep you for ever and ever,
Jim <><
PS For any of you intent on filling in your collection of Kathy's releases, then this record will really help you chose your next addition... The "Greatest Hits" songs come from 10 different KT covers... Be assured that every song on a given KT release is of the same high quality as those on the "Greatest Hits" release... There are no filler songs on any of her works... None!! Each has a message and each is delivered with the same unsurpassed passion for the Lord....... Only artist I know of like that..... :)
on August 3, 2003
Wonderful collection of works from KT's first 20 years in CCM including two magnificent new recording of "Holy, Holy" and "Stubborn Love" and powerful. This CD plays for over an hour and features many favorites from 10 of her it not only makes for a great gift and way to introduce someone to her message in will also assist you in selecting the next KT album to add to your own collection.
on June 28, 2006
Kathy Troccoli never disappoints; her faith through music is tangible. I have listened to her "Greatest Hits" CD every single day since I received it; it's my companion in the car wherever I go. My grandchild, (4 1/2), asks me now to play it when he is with me. Kathy's voice brings life to the most inspirational lyrics around.
on July 12, 2013
Kathy has her 30 years Greatest Hits collection available now, but I also really enjoy this one. I keep it in my car as well as on my iPod, and it keeps me happy. Makes traffic a little easier to deal with when you're singing along with Go Light Your World. :)

Though this is a good album, I also encourage you to check out Kathy's other catalogue. There's a lot of good music that doesn't make the Greatest Hits, but I love and listen to regularly.
on March 21, 2014
If you've read any of my other reviews about Kathy Triccoli, listened to her many CDs, or attended a live performance, you will understand why she is such a wonderful Christian singer. Her words are sung unto the Lord. They are worshipful and cause for meditation. Others are more upbeat and when focusing on the Lord, gives cause for rejoicing and praise. Her strong alto voice exudes warmth and a rich depth that is inspiring to many.
on April 14, 2014
Kathy Triccoli has one of the most amazing voices I have ever heard. Every time I listen to her music, it brings me to a whole other place. Her music brings me closer to all that is really important in life. My goal is to own all of her music and adding Greatest Hits to my collection was a good move. I highly recommend this cd and all of her music.
on September 18, 2013
I met Kathy troccoli at a women's conference and was happy I attended. Her voice is soothing, Smokey and refreshing.I have many illness' which interfere with sleep. Put any of her albums on and I'm asleep in minutes. I AM A BIG KATHY TROCCOLI FAN!!!!
on June 16, 2015
This is the 2nd copy of Kathy's Greatest Hits I've bought. I gave the 1st copy to my pastor to listen to on a trip & she loved it so of course I told her to keep it! Then I had to order another for myself, It's one of my all time favorite CDs!.