5.0 out of 5 stars unlike the other reviewer ...
i found this to be a very touching film and am glad i bought it. it is nicely filmed, intimate, and has cool music too.
Published 14 months ago by First

3.0 out of 5 stars Not particularly interesting.
Published 17 months ago by Katy Hannah

3.0 out of 5 stars Not particularly interesting., February 9, 2013
If you're looking for a well-done documentary about an extremely typical teenage girl, this is for you. The film attempts to make this girl's life a lot more interesting than it really is, with minimal success. I didn't really enjoy it. But I didn't really hate it, either. The whole film made me facepalm over and over again about this girl's decisions. Perhaps being farther removed from Kati's age (her and I graduated in the same year) I could look at the film in a more nostalgic way, instead, I just see the type of girl I didn't really like in high school-- the one who spent all of her time thinking about her boyfriend.

Many of the reviews about this film rave over the cinematography and music, which are both really quite great. This is the perfect film to study how cinema verité should be executed, that is, only if you can get past the subject matter.

5.0 out of 5 stars unlike the other reviewer ..., May 18, 2013
This review is from: Kati With an I (DVD)

Kati With an I
Kati With an I by Robert Greene (DVD - 2012)
$29.98 $24.86