Haunted History 1 Season 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Manson Murders In 1969, Hollywood was at the center of a brutal and sadistic killing spree. Charles Manson and his cult of followers began a prolific reign of terror on Tinsel Town, when they viciously killed more than half a dozen innocent people.
2. Ghosts of Gettysburg Hundreds of witnesses have encountered the paranormal in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania making it one of the most haunted towns in America; but who are these spirits, and what do they want us to know about the bloodiest battle ever fought on American soil?
3. Murder Castle The 1893 Chicago World's Fair was a triumph of architecture and technology that offered 27 million amazed visitors a preview of 20th century. But a mere mile down the road from the fair, one man, H.H. Holmes, was making history in a far more sinister way.
4. Lost Souls of Pennhurst In 1908 Pennhurst Asylum in eastern Pennsylvania was built to house and care for epileptic, disabled and "feeble-minded" patients, but after a few years Pennhurst became dangerously overcrowded.
5. A Deadly Possession In the fall of 2001, Kevin Mannis, a Portland, OR area antiques dealer, stopped by a local estate sale to buy a few items for his store. He bought an unassuming wine box and after he purchased it, all hell broke loose in his life.
6. The Torso Murders The Great Depression of the 1930s was the worst economic crisis the nation has ever known, forcing thousands from their homes and into makeshift shantytowns--shack cities of anonymous poor that sprung up in hard hit cities like Cleveland, Ohio.
7. Salem Witch Trials In 1692, America witnessed the most horrific acts of injustice when 19 innocent people were hanged and one was pressed to death for the practice of witchcraft. Today, Salem Massachusetts is a town renowned for its numerous accounts of paranormal activity.
8. Katrina Cannibal New Orleans, Louisiana has a storied spiritual history, and is considered by many to be the most haunted city in America. In August of 2005 a tragic event occurred that would change the city forever--Hurricane Katrina.
Haunted History: Season 1 - Sneak Peek Catch a FREE sneak peek of Haunted History, before it premieres on Friday, July 12.
This show isn't that bad, but it is a specific niche. If you like these kind of shows this is a good one.Published 2 months ago by Erron
I enjoy the historical aspects of this series. It's a bit less dry than some of the ghost story shows.Published 2 months ago by Christopher McMonagle
I love ghost stories and Haunted History is just great. I like that history and ghost stories are provided occasion the show.Published 3 months ago by Marlene L. Mendiola
Interesting gathering of firsthand accounts, historic photographs, and background information. Definitely NOT boring. Hope they add more episodes to the series!Published 4 months ago by Elizabeth Bromley-Rash