L.A. Ink 7 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Welcome Home Kat Kat Von D is back in her hometown of LA and she's fulfilling her dream of opening her own tattoo shop. She found a hot location and she plans to make it the coolest shop in town. As construction gets underway, Kat looks everywhere for her dream team.
2. Nowhere to Work Kat's nailed down her dream team, but the shop's not ready when Hannah and Kim arrive to work in LA. Hannah's worried Kim might drop out. Fortunately, Corey agrees to let the entire crew work out of his shop until LA Ink opens.
3. LA Ink Grand Opening LA INK is open for business and Kat Von D and her crew celebrate with a huge rock n roll bash! It's been a struggle getting her dream shop off the ground but it's done and now the whole city will see if Kat has what it takes to run her own business.
4. Boobs Rule While bathing suit shopping with Pixie, Kat learns her recent weight loss has changed more than her waistline. Pixie gives Kat the hard sell on breast implants. But before Kat goes under the knife, she does a test run on the girls at the shop.
5. Master Cleanse Kat's overworked and tired, so Kim suggests that they both do a cleanse. Kat raises the stakes by making a bet to see who can last longer.The loser will get tattooed by Steve O.Nashville's Emerson Drive stops by the shop to celebrate their first #1 song.
6. Corey's Vesectomy Corey contemplates getting a vasectomy, but it's a tougher decision then he thought it would be. Kat surprises Pixie by getting a portrait tattoo of her to show her how much she loves her. In the shop, Hannah tattoos a fighting fish on Raye.
7. Pixie's Surgery Kat and the team learn the true meaning of sisterhood when Pixie falls sick but can't afford the surgery she desperately needs. Corey turns to occult art to find inspiration and tattoos a creepy portrait for his friend.
8. Kat's Gnarley Day Kat invites her father to visit the shop and nothing goes down as planned. When she's five hours late to work things get chaotic. Her rock star client Frank Iero of the band My Chemical Romance looks for ways to pass the time.
9. Kim Looks For Love Kim's single and ready to mingle. The crew is determined to find her a good man and she finally takes a gamble on love at Drag Queen Bingo.Chris combines his two passions in life in a rockabilly style pin up.
10. Kat's In Love Kat's business is booming but her personal life has been suffering as a result. Kat has managed to meet a guy who she vibes with but has some doubts about jumping into a relationship so quickly after her recent divorce.
11. Holly's Here Hannah's daughter Holly comes to check out L.A., but Hannah's stuck working at the shop. While she tries to break free, Rita Haney tells Kat the tragic story of the death of her soul mate - Pantera's guitarist Dimebag Darrell.
12. Pixie's Got the Blues Pixie is going through relationship issues so the girls rally around her to help her cope. Bonnie pays tribute to her music with a piece from Corey and in the process helps bring a smile to Pixie's face. And Sebastian Bach shows he's still rock-n-roll.
13. Big Decisions Hannah is forced to decide between her life in LA and the life she left behind in Chicago. Kat wants to take a vacation and meet Orbi on tour, but she has to figure out a way to leave and still take care of business.
|Genres||Reality TV, Documentary|
|Director||Aaron Krummel, Fred Villari|
|Starring||Jenna Jameson, Jeffree Star|
|Supporting actors||Katherine von Drachenberg|
|Producers||Luis Barreto, Miellyn Fitzwater Barrows, Kira Bosak, Kerry Carlock, Kerry Carlock, Pamela Deutsch, Katie Doering, Eric Flathers, Tim Hamilton, Teresa Hsu, Steve Joachim, Sara Kantor, Nick Kellis, Brooke Krinksy, Cat Rodriguez, Joe Rosenzweig, Joel Rosenzweig, Joel Sturdivant, Cleo Valente, Douglas Wilson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I'm a big fan of Kat Von D and I thought the show was great. I like how in almost every episode it showed all 4 artists' tattoos. I would definitely recommend this!Published 13 months ago by Glittergirlturner
To be honest, I couldn't get through the first episode. Too forced. Too scripted. Just didn't care about Kat in the show.Published 16 months ago by Lynchphile
I took a peek at an episode and became addicted to the seasons. I am sad I see it ends in season 7. There is a genuine feel about Kat and her shop.Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer
I little too much drama, and not enough actual art and tattooing. Kat is cool, but the show feels dragged out.Published 20 months ago by Kat
Seems kind of a dumb show. I guess if you like tatoos it my hold some interest. Granted, the artists are excellent, but I don't get why anyone would want something so permanent... Read morePublished 20 months ago by gigi
I love these shows and can't wait to see the other seasons. If you love tattoos, a must watch:-) Very entertaining.Published 23 months ago by Sharon Das
Love this show
Because Kat Von D
Been looking for more seasons
-Hot girl and other babes