Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

• Kayla
  • Customer Reviews

Format: Amazon VideoChange
Price:$1.99

on April 9, 2013
This was a "mistake", my buying this film, as I intended to only put it on my WatchList to maybe rent later because I was one of the first to rate it & probably view it. I hit the wrong (right?) button & purchased a wonderful movie instead. Great drama, wonderful acting, very edge of the seat experience and heart-warming . Great for any age or spiritual and moral persuasion. This story takes place in beautiful snowy Canada in the 1920's. Might sound "blah" but is definitely a keeper to share with anyone at all especially after some films that make you blush & turn your head even when viewing alone Enjoy!!
11 comment14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2012
Okay I'm the first so I will have "me" way with my review. My beloved youngest introduced me to discovering the love shared between meself and our dog (a pug). Me daughters will have a copy of "Hatchi" for Christmas and we will all enjoy watching this simple but beautiful movie that is about, simply LOVE... Take a few minutes of you life. The movie isn't perfect except for the joy that is offers between life and those creatures that ONLY want to share it with us...
on November 19, 2014
Very good family friendly movie. Good language and morals for our children.
on July 5, 2013
Great movie for the most part. Did the boy have to be so rude and inconsiderate throughout? I love the dogs and the race at the end.
on March 27, 2014
This was a really good show. You never really know for sure whether it is actually Kayla, but let us not give the plot away. It is a wonderful family show. It is also a coming of age show and a coming to terms or acceptance show. Also on display is a loyalty and trust. There is a commitment to friends even though it is hard to determine at times if he truly is a friend or just using someone talents.
on August 8, 2015
Simply, Kayla is a whole-family movie about kids and animals, and one of best of that kind. And if you like Kayla too, and if you are lucky to find it, give a chance to an old Croatian movie "Vuk samotnjak" - a boy, a wild dog, snow, mountains... Different from most Croatian movies which deal with local events in a local manner, hardly understood to foreigners, this one can be understandable worldwide (apart general knowledge about WWII there's nothing you're expected to know before it starts).
on July 9, 2014
My daughter is 8 and an avid Dog Lover, this movie did not disappoint.
on January 19, 2014
This simple story has the old fashioned, "everything works out in the end" story line, but I enjoy that for relaxing sometimes. It's a good story for kids, with a little drama, some accidents and a little reality check which many of today's stories don't have. I'd recommend for children or anyone interested in a relaxing, heart warming little tale.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2014
Great movie, kid friendly, good acting.
on November 4, 2014
An awesome movie that inspires