Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KAYSCASE KidBox Protective Cover Case with Stand and Handle for Apple iPad 2, 3, 4 (Blue)
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 30, 2012
Firstly it protects the iPad and is carried around easily by my 2 year old. I have stopped worrying about her dropping the iPad and damagining the corners or shattering the screen. Even if the iPad falls face down, the screen does not touch the floor. My reason for giving a 4 instead of a 5 star is in the standing position, which is the preferred position for watching videos. My daughter sometimes like to change from one programme to another, the iPad falls over when you touch the screen as the stand is not sturdy enough in this position.

The color is not as light as featured none the less it is a beautiful hot pink.
on October 9, 2012
I originally typed in 'kids iPad cover' when searching for a case to protect my iPad 3 from my 2 toddlers. The blue one came up, I read all the specs and decided to give it a try. Because I have a boy and a girl, I decided to go with the orange case and completed my order. Of the 4 cases listed as 'color options', the orange one apparently is the ONLY one that does not have the handle. This is not what I wanted, nor what I expected to receive. Although I'm assuming that the iPad is easier to get out of the cases that actually have a handle, I found it very difficult to remove it from the orange one. I am returning this and trying my luck with a different brand.

**Review Update**
I filled out the 'seller feedback' through Amazon and was quickly contacted my the manufacturer of the case in regards to my issue. They offered me a few options to help resolve the problem and let me know they were working on a fix to the listing. They were very professional and I feel like they really know how to take care of a customer.
11 comment|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
Pro:
1. it doesn't smell weird to me and I'm a big no/low volatile gas off kinda gal.
2. it is very light and easy to handle.
3. putting it in the case is easy. Take out the black insert.
4. all ports are accessible. yea! There's holes for the speaker sound to come through.
5. feels sturdy. I don't feel like I'm carrying a Faberge egg anymore and I let my kids walk around with it. The usual rule is that they have to be sitting when using the Ipad (3.5 & 1.5 yr old kids)
6. They have yet to drop it. I have dropped my IPhone a million times with no breaking...onto concrete etc. with a basic case (no padding) so I feel that this should do the trick if dropped on a corner.

Con:
1.I want to poke my nails into the foamy stuff but that's just my weird.

Other:
1. it's in no way water resistant...which is fine by me
2. my kids & I don't use a stylus so I did not buy a film for the front.
on June 13, 2012
This is such a great purchase. I was a bit leary because there were no reviews on it because this is a fairly new item on the market. I've got to say that so far i love it and so do my children( ages2 ,4, & 8) . It provides a great handle for them to carry around with or prop up with and is very sturdy and lightweight. I would definitely recommend getting this cover. I am probably gonna buy a clear screen protector just for extra protection but other than that, you can feel safe while kids are using your iPad. Fits very snug and was a breeze to put on. Charging port is covered and other ports are accessible although more difficult for little fingers to get to because they are deep enough. I keep getting stopped and asked where i got such a cool case.Great job kayskase!!!
on September 13, 2012
This is my third iPad cover -- the others never protected the corners of our iPad and therefore they all are dented thanks to our 1.5 and 3 year old daughters. We were looking for a cover that would protect the iPad and be functional for little ones; this is the cover. The foamy plastic protects the iPad from furniture bumping and drops to the floor and is a fun color, too. The handle swings over as an easel that is perfect for when little ones are both watching and writing on the screen. The buttons, cord port, microphone and cameras are easily accessible.

I honestly would buy this case again and again. It's fantastic.
[...]
review image review image
on June 29, 2012
Couldn't ask for anything more. It's really light, and easy to install and use. My son LOVES the handle. I installed the armor-shield screen protector myself as well. I like this case, and my son loves it too. It's a very light rubbery material, I believe it would literally bounce off the floor if it fell. I feel comfortable that the ipad2 is safe in this housing while still being very light and usable.
on April 9, 2013
We really liked this for our 8 year old's IPAD until this past weekend when he dropped the IPAD getting out of the car and the screen cracked. IPAD landed on side and then flopped forward onto screen - apparently the bumpers are not raised sufficiently on the front to prevent contact with asphalt.

The carry handle is great and case easy to locate with the bright color, but unfortunately it does not offer adequate protection for a drop which is the reason we purchased this type of case. Looks like we are out $180 to fix the IPAD, plus the cost of this case and also purchase a case with better protection.

Bottom line - the design is cool and handle a great feature but don't count on this case protecting your investment from drops which will inevitably happen sooner or later with kids.
on December 23, 2012
I tried 10 or so cases for my 8 year old. This one hands down was the best.
- great all around protection
- handle makes it easy to carry w/o dropping
- stand is great for landscape but so-so for portrait view.
on January 8, 2013
I purchased this based on someone else's review that this case would fit the IPad 1.
Try as I might, I could not get it inside the case. Also, the case is HUGE. I guess that's not a big deal,
but in my head it was not going to be this big. However, I would keep it if it did fit my ipad.
on September 12, 2012
I love the cover. My recommendations would be to include a screen protector-one that was attached, but could flip open for usage! It seems durable, yet lightweight enough for the kids. Would definitely recommend!