5.0 out of 5 stars Wood pellets perfect for my composter
Bought these for my Nature Mill indoor composter. These wooden pellets work perfectly for that. They decompose at the perfect rate.
Published on March 16, 2012 by Bernard K. Guerrero

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: check the label & trust the cat's response
I wanted to get this so I could get away from Feline Pine (their new and "improved" formula is a joke, not to mention a health hazard for my cats). I tried Cedarific Natural Cedar Chips Cat Litter & this Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter.

Published 5 months ago by Lamyka

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wood pellets perfect for my composter, March 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Wood Pellets as Cat Litter, June 22, 2013
This review is from: Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter, 25-Pound Bag (Misc.)
This is a statement rather than a review of this product, as this product is simply wood pellets. Wood pellets are pulverized wood chips, sawdust or wood in general. It is squeezed through holes in the pulverizer at high temperatures and comes out almost like a paste, which breaks off in pellet chunks. When cooled, the pellet is very densely packed and hard. These Pellets are used as fuel in special wood burning like stoves and produce heat and ash. The heat is recovered and the ash is collected and disposed of. This same wood pellet us used as cat litter by many who like it for it's oder hiding ability. Disposal is easy as it can go into the yard compost or used as mulch, odor free. Just a review of the basic product here. A 40 lb. bag of wood fuel pellets costs about $6.00 at the local Super Market or Home Improvement Depot. Check it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best litter EVER!, May 24, 2012
This review is from: Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter, 25-Pound Bag (Misc.)
Words cannot explain how happy I was when I found out how amazing this litter was. It dissolves and expands when it gets wet so it is scoopable, it's safe for my pet bunny to nibble on and best of all it masks any and all bunny litter box odors! It actually gives off a fresh wood-ey smell. I love it! I will never purchase any sort of other litter again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great litter!, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter, 25-Pound Bag (Misc.)
I am using this for my small 6lb. puppy. The breeder suggested using the wood pellets and it works great and keeps the smell down completely and is safe if puppy chews on it! It would be a great cat litter as well!!

5.0 out of 5 stars best litter ever!, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter, 25-Pound Bag (Misc.)
I bought this litter after I purchased another expensive litter for my bunny and noticed it was not absorbing too well. This litter is amazing, so happy I came across this listing! great with absorption and controlling the smell. will not purchase any other litter but this one from now on. The price for the size of the bag is great. And yes I did my research and this litter is safe for my bunny.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best for Bunny litter, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter, 25-Pound Bag (Misc.)
This is the only litter I buy for my rabbit. It helps with smell and is easy to clean up when it's time to change the box. I personally put this litter in the bottom of the pan and then cover the wood pellets with hay. It's suppose to encourage litter box use.

5.0 out of 5 stars so much eaiser, October 7, 2012
This review is from: Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter, 25-Pound Bag (Misc.)
We had used wood chips and when having our house Bunny Nate and his long hair they'd be all over the house.
espically with having hard floors. Then we discovered the Kaytee wood pellets litter, We love it. Very absorbent, no nasty smells and no mess all over the house. WE recommend this stuff 100% it is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Litter choice for my Lion Head bun, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter, 25-Pound Bag (Misc.)
These pellets absorb the odors well. I will continue to use this product. I have used other products but this is the best.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: check the label & trust the cat's response, November 9, 2013
This review is from: Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter, 25-Pound Bag (Misc.)

I could not believe the front of the bag in VERY SMALL PRINT says 'Warning: This product contains wood dust, a product in CA known to cause cancer." What. The. Monkie. CANCER doesn't just occur in a single US state with a product that can travel all over!!!

Against my better judgement I still made up 3 trays: 1 leftover feline pine, 1 Cedarific, 1 Kaytee. I left all trays out for 4-5 days. **My cats wouldn't even go near the Kaytee filled tray.** Once they saw the Cedarific they used it without any prompting.

I'd get my money back if I could!!! Now I'm stuck with a 25lb bag of USELESS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly consistent, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Kaytee Wood Pellets Litter, 25-Pound Bag (Misc.)
I bought these for use in my composter. These fit the bill perfectly and are consistently formed and easy to scoop in---the pellets stay in their shape and did not dissolve to dust.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›