Hotel Hell 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Juniper Hill Inn, Part 1 Gordon Ramsay checks in to some of America's worst hotels.
2. Juniper Hill Inn, Part 2 Gordon Ramsay checks in and may check out on part two.
3. Cambridge Hotel Gordon Ramsay checks into a haunted hotel.
4. Keating Hotel Gordon Ramsay tries to save a landmark San Diego hotel.
5. River Rock Inn A run-down Pennsylvania hotel needs to be cleaned of dead bugs and stained bedspreads.
6. The Roosevelt Ramsay checks into the Roosevelt Hotel, a converted 16-bedroom schoolhouse, in Coeur D'Alene, ID, where the owner is more interested in dressing up like Sherlock Holmes for murder mystery nights than he is in updating the hotel's musty décor.
|Starring||Gordon Ramsay, Eddie Kaen|
|Supporting actors||Brian Rutherford, Sandra Vivas, Dave Oliver, Christos Brooks, Aaron Anavim, Kim Hopkins, Ron Hanks|
|Executive Producer||Ben Adler|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Oops I thought I had never seen these so I bought them. I had seen them and they're not very good. It's your typical American style making with way too much drama and not enough... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Anthony J Sullivan
I like all Gordon Ramsays shows, this guy made me start cooking and i find it really entertainer to whatch him. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Patrick
Just like generations of Scotts before him, Chef Ramsey puts the pompous in their places. This is an excellent show if you enjoy kitchen nightmares and/or reality served on a... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Samual Hill
One thing I like about Gordon Ramsay is his expertise in food, strong opinions on how a restaurant should be run, and directness. Read morePublished 11 months ago by november17
We are fans of Ramsey, so why not. It was 100% Gordon. We enjoyed it too bad the price is not better.Published 12 months ago by Kat E L
For anyone unfamiliar with the service industry, it goes like this:
- Bars: very hard, with theft and service issues and inevitable licensing problems with DUIs,... Read more