5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a teen again!
Published 23 months ago by ctsassypants

1.0 out of 5 stars Keds and support
Canvas Keds have very little structure. I'll never buy this version again. I may buy the leather ones again, the slip-ons.
Published 6 months ago by Cheryle Perez

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a teen again!, October 2, 2012
This review is from: Keds Canvas Sneakers (Apparel)
I'm in my mid 30s and from pre-teen to my high school year all I ever had on my feet were white keds. I have flat feet and I walk on the outsides of my feet so regular sneakers always wore funny. But not my keds! I would blow through a few pairs a year and then in my mid twenties I couldn't find them anymore. Assuming that they no longer were being produced, I settled on random shoes for every day use. A few weeks ago I had an epiphany. I always find everything on Amazon! Within a few seconds I was face to face with a picture of the sneakers from my past and the price was great too! I ordered a pair hoping that they were the keds I knew from years before. They arrived within a few days nicely package. When I opened the box I was ecstatic. There they were! I felt like I had been transported back to my younger years cracking the box on a new pair of keds. I love these sneakers. I will definitely be ordering more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Keds lover, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Keds Canvas Sneakers (Apparel)
I have worn Keds since I was a teenager and these were just another addition to my collection. They make great gardening shoes since you can just throw them in the washing machine when they get dirty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keds Canvases, June 17, 2012
This review is from: Keds Canvas Sneakers (Apparel)
My Granddaughter has a certain type of Tennis Shoes she likes. Sometimes it is hard to find in our area. She loves the KEDS.
It is so nice to be able to go to AMAZOM.COM and find so many things.
I am an avid shopper at AMAZON.
My Granddaughter was thrilled that I was able to find these shoes for her.

Sincerely Love Amazon
MargaretNaturalizer Women's Novel Flat1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove)all of the Cedar Cove Series!!

5.0 out of 5 stars keds shoes, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Keds Canvas Sneakers (Apparel)
My wife loves them and they fit her comfortably and also likes the different colors. She has been purchasing these shoes for many years.

1.0 out of 5 stars Keds and support, March 16, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not How my Average Keds Fit, June 18, 2014
mms "Margo" (Cincinnati, OH, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keds Canvas Sneakers (Apparel)
I have been wearing this size Ked sneaker for 20+ years. For some reason this is the only pair that I've ever bought that didn't run true to size. It's most likely a fluke, but I would not order these again.

3.0 out of 5 stars White canvas Keds, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Keds Canvas Sneakers (Apparel)
I don't know why but the quality and appearance looks different from my other sneakers from the same brand. For the price I keep it.

Keds Canvas Sneakers, Color Red, Size 07 M