5.0 out of 5 stars These Keds are great!
I've been wearing Keds for 20+ years and these are my favorite of all time. I have wide feet so I'm limited in finding shoes that really fit like these do. I got these in a 6.5 wide and they're perfect. My toes aren't squished and the bottoms of my feet love the padded sole!
Published on May 16, 2006 by LoveShoppingAmazon

3.0 out of 5 stars COMFY STRETCHY LEATHER; MINIMAL CUSHIONING; RUNS A BIT LONG
Nice, lightweight sneakers - could do with more cushioning or a better insole. Here are the Pros and Cons - hopefuly this will assist some of you:

PROS

* Nice stretchy, soft leather - no blisters at all!
That is actually important as it is not that easy to find soft leather shoes which are comfortable and don't need 'breaking in'.

*...
Published on April 26, 2012 by Nat

5.0 out of 5 stars These Keds are great!, May 16, 2006
LoveShoppingAmazon (Woodland Hills, CA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars COMFY STRETCHY LEATHER; MINIMAL CUSHIONING; RUNS A BIT LONG, April 26, 2012
Nat (Australia) - See all my reviews

PROS

* Nice stretchy, soft leather - no blisters at all!

* Good width - ordered the C/D and they were great, true to width. Appropriate toe room, too.

* Light in weight - a plus.

* Amazon's service and shipping was great (as usual). Thank you.

CONS

* Run a little long: they run somewhat longer than other shoes I have in the same size (not Keds - so perhaps it is the normal Keds' sizing?). It feels half a size longer.

* Cushioning/arch support - totally lacking.
From reading some older, pervious reviews, it seems that Keds used to have these sneakers with proper cushioning and arch support, however, lately decided to highly compromise on both (maybe since they moved their production to China?)... that is a real pity as they suppose to be comfort shoes.

I walked with them first as they are, without adding any additional insoles, and my feet got truly sore. So extra insloes (for cushioning and arch support) are a must for those with sensitive feet.

* Shoe laces - a little too basic/cheap, I would expect a nicer/fancier/better quality ones - but that is not a big deal and it might just be me...

* Color (for the 'Stone' ones) - a bit different than the Amazon image

On the whole, they could be excellent comfort shoes if only Keds had put some extra effort into cushioning and some final touches - something I did expect reading their description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes Around, May 15, 2007
I have wide feet with a high arch. These feels so good on and are so comfortable I can wear them all day. Keds are the only thing I buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars One tough little shoe!, January 28, 2008
K. Meyer (Snohomish, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I am always on the look out for a durable comfy shoe. I am on my feet all day and hate hard soled shoes, they make my feet tired or hurt. These shoes have soft rubber soles with a think foam cushion inside. I walk my dog every evening no matter what the weather (not in the snow of course). This shoe works well for me in my gardens (2 acres). The leather keeps the water out, yet they breath very well. For a tennis shoe they are attractive. I just love this shoe!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, March 28, 2013
For the most part I am very satisfied with this shoe. The only thing that I would change is really a personal problem I have with all my shoes. I need to wear an orthopedic support in all of my shoes and in this Keds you can not pull out the inside support to allow more room for the personal support . Lucky for me I have several orthopedic supports and I used my thinnest one and it does work, but my heal sits a little high in the shoe due to the low back. This shoe has a fairly flat sole so the support is something I can not go without. Other than that I am very satisfied with the shoe and believe I will wear it often. It is a small enough shoe that it looks good with my Capri pants, not like a bulky tennis shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keds Women's Spirit UBAL Sneaker, January 23, 2012
These tennis shoes were purchased for my 80 year old mom. She has found them to be the most comfortable, stylish tennis shoe that she will wear. They give her excellent support, and make her feel steady on her feet when walking. She has the shoe in both white and stone, and swears it is the most comfortable shoe she has ever owned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, October 10, 2010
I was looking for the Stone colored leather Ked's and could not find them. I got on Amazon.com and found them immediately. The price was about $10. less than any other Ked's I saw in different colors. Fast shipping and the shoes are very comfortable. Thanks to Amazon my feet are comfortable again. Next time I will start with Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT LEATHER!, January 3, 2013
M. Anstine (SouthWest Florida, United States) - See all my reviews
I never buy anything but leather shoes because I find my feet sweat in synthetic ones. These shoes are described as leather in the ad, but they most definitely are not! I will be returning them.

4.0 out of 5 stars comefy, July 3, 2007
these shoes look nice, go with every thing, I could ware them all day long.

1.0 out of 5 stars So uncomfortable ....., April 2, 2012
fee "fee" (Lancaster, Pa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keds Women's Spirit UBAL Sneaker (Apparel)
I'm an RN, so I need comfy shoes. I saw these sneakers in the store. They were very comfy and I liked how they looked (I hate bulky, boat like sneakers). The only reason I didn't buy them was that I did not see anywhere that they were leather. The label stated "micro-stretch", but nowhere on the sneaker did it state whether it was a man made or leather upper; wearing them all day, my preference is leather for comfort and breathability. Anyway, I figured I'd check out the description on Amazon when I got home. I was happy to see that not only were the shoes leather but they cost less. I ordered, shipping was free and I had them 5 days later. Great deal!

Ok, several weeks later and I'm updating this. These will be the only pair of sneakers I can honestly say I am forced to get rid of new. Initially after putting them on they felt comfortable. Like I said before, I am an RN, and I put them on prior to an 8 hour shift. I barely sat during my 8 hours so I really put them to the test. By that evening my feet hurt so much I could barely walk. I placed large band aids on my heals because they were hurting, despite being the correct size. All I wanted to do was take them off, I don't think my feet have ever hurt so much from that kind of shoe. I ended up purchasing an more expensive pair of nurse mates, the difference was amazing. I figured I'd use them for non-work wear, even limited wear is uncomfortable. Salvation Army, they're all yours!

Keds Women's Spirit UBAL Sneaker