Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

I just had to get my 2-cent's worth in about these Bistro Crackers. They have two versions available, multigrain and cornbread. The cornbread ones are good (4 stars) but the multigrain crackers are simply incredible.

These are better-tasting than regular Town House, Ritz, Triscuts, stone ground crackers, Cheese Nips, saltines..... ALL of them. They are delicious by themselves but I really enjoy them with just a little pimento cheese spread from a local mom-and-pop store (or home made).

Put a few of these in a zip-lock sandwich bag for a pre-lunch snack at work. My wife and I normally have COMPLETELY different preferences when it comes to food but we both agree 100% on the flavor of these super crackers. This is the best cracker invention to come along in many years!
on March 30, 2008
These crackers arrived mostly DOA, that is, they were so badly broken into little pieces that you'd need a spoon to eat them. Even the few that arrived whole didn't hold up to dipping or spreading without breaking, even with a delicate tapenade. They taste okay, nothing special. Since they just aren't up to the rigors of shipping, dipping, or spreading, I won't be buying them again. BTW, I ordered another brand of crackers, which arrived in the same box with these crackers, and none of them were broken.
on January 22, 2008
Just got a box of these the other day and have to tell you how wonderful they taste and look. They are rather big crackers in an oval shape so they will hold a lot of topping or cheese on them without breaking. They are so good to munch on by themselves, even. Just love them, especially since they are a multigrain product which is more healthy than the refined cracker products.
on April 29, 2012
A great cracker! Tasty and they are perfect for snacking and for toppings. Why can't these be in stock?????????? We check the local stores and can't find them either. Pare these with cheese or dips or even shaved turkey and you have the perfect snack.
on May 15, 2011
We can no longer find these crackers locally, so I turn once again to Amazon, which eventually (apparently) will supply my every need. This cracker is so savory, so tastey, so balanced that you will not even CARE about the nutrition information. Indeed, given its flavor, you won't NEED to eat more than one serving. Goes great with many toppings and stands up well on its own. Not too sweet and never cardboardy.
on June 30, 2013
These are the greatest crackers ever. Keebler Townhouse no longer makes them, they are no longer availible. There is no substitute, everything else sucks once you've eaten these, and I ate them for years. I wish nothing but suffering for the ownership and managemant of townhouse for discontinuing this product. May they fail to have bowell movements for 7 years, may their their offspring be bitten by zombies and stumble arounf the earth in search of human flesh. Bring back Bistro Multigrain Crackers, miserable wretches!!!!
on July 22, 2008
A wonderfully hearty tasting cracker. This multigrain cracker is chocked filled with taste, wonderful with spreads,cheese and even by itself.
on September 21, 2011
These are the VERY best crackers my dysfunctional family has ever had!!!!!! AND we can NEVER agree on anything!! So, PLEASE someone, tell me where I can find some of these Bistro MultiGrain crackers!?!?!?
on October 19, 2008
These crackers taste great! Plus there are a lot of them in the package. Highly recommended.
on July 11, 2008
An excellent cracker. Crunchy and multigrain makes this one to have on hand all of the time.