5.0 out of 5 stars Keebler Simply Made Cookies, Butter
These are just about the best cookie I've ever had. It's after midnight but I was a little hungry so thought I'd try them, just eat maybe 2...well....how do you eat just 2. I ate 8 and had to stop myself from eating the whole pack and I'm not a big fan of store bought cookies. They are so light but crunchy and so DELICIOUS....They are so buttery... If I could make these...
Published 16 months ago by Deb O.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Crushed.
My grandchildren and I loved the taste. However, more than half of the cookies in each pack (2) were crushed: there are 20 cookies in a package. I won't be ordering these again no matter how good they taste.
Published 14 months ago by bnx10452

‹ Previous | 16 7 817 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet tasty, September 5, 2013
drebbles (Arlington, MA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Keebler Simply Made Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with ingredients people use when making homemade cookies: wheat, flour, baking soda, semi-sweet chocolate, butter, sugar, canola oil, salt, vanilla extract, and eggs. There are approximately twenty cookies in each package and two cookies equal 140 calories.

I love chocolate chip cookies and, while nothing beats homemade chocolate chip cookies, I was surprisingly impressed with Keebler Simply Made Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are on the small side but much softer than I expected - most store-bought cookies are too hard for my liking. The cookies taste pretty good - they are a bit dry but still tasty (you can taste the butter in the cookie more than anything else). There is just the right amount of chocolate chips in each cookie.

Keebler Simply Made Chocolate Chip Cookies were a hit in my house and I'll definitely be buying them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good basic flavor, not as buttery as I like, September 4, 2013
P. Falcioni "Ducatisti" (Central Oregon, United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love that these are made with simple ingredients. Unfortunately, because of that I was probably expecting a more home-made consistency than I realistically should have. The actual taste is relatively bland, sort of a cross between a regular butter cookie and a base sugar cookie recipe. The texture is close to the old refrigerator sugar cookies my mom used to make, dense with some crunchiness but no buttery crispness.

For what they are, they are good, but I guess just not exactly what I was craving. I think they'd be better described as a sugar cookie rather than a butter cookie. They aren't bad, just nothing worth raving about (or wasting calories on) in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles, September 2, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off, there must be a fairly good number of chocolate chips in each cookie. Not only does this package do that; there's plenty of chips to give the cookies a great chocolate flavor. Second, they're relatively small, so no worries of getting too much sugar, in a few cookies, to satisfy one's sugar-fix cravings.
The cookies do crumble fast, so don't man handle them.
It's a quick snack snack that lasts; as long as you control the number to just a few at a sitting.
Overall, not bad, for store-bought.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but nothing more, September 2, 2013
Sebastian Fernandez (Tampa, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These cookies are not really what I expected. The texture is way too crumbly and they kind of disintegrate the moment you grab them. That wouldn't really be a big problem if the taste was great, but it is really average. If these were healthier I would consider them an option from that point of view, but they are your typical cookie in terms of calories and fat.

So overall, there are much better tasting options out there, I would probably even go with your run-of-the-mill Chips Ahoy before choosing these cookies. That should make it clear that I have a long list of other brands as higher quality and better tasting than this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Butter Cookie with Chocolate Chips, September 2, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First I was pleased that the cookies arrived not only fresh but I good order; nothing broken. The cookie advertise all natural and they are good. It taste like a shortbread cookie with chocolate chips in it. These would not be my first choice but I would consider buying them if my first choice was out of stock. Enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste like the cookies Mom made, August 31, 2013
Executive and Mom "EM" (Chicago suburbs United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keebler Simply Made Cookies, Butter, 10 Ounce (Grocery)
Not soft enough for my taste, but the real butter, sugar, and vanilla comes through. Taste reminds me of my childhood.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, natural chocolate chip cookies..., August 31, 2013
Eva (Midwest, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The natural ingredients sold me on these cookies, so I had to try them. I loved that I was able to taste the real butter and vanilla. Plus, there are plenty of chocolate chips in every cookie. A few cookies arrived broken and crumbled, but I guess that just happens in shipping. The only thing that could be improved is the packaging. It's just a thin plastic wrapper bag where the top peels back to open and there's an adhesive so you can stick it closed again. The cookies tasted fresh when I got them, but the next day they weren't as crisp and fresh. We did have a lot of humidity in the house from the weather, but I think a better wrapper/bag could have kept them fresh longer. That aside, I think anyone who likes chocolate chip cookies and prefers more natural ingredients will enjoy these cookies.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Shortbread Like Chocolate Chip Crumbles, August 31, 2013
C. Wong "Book worm" (Plano, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
.My package of Keebler Simply Made Cookies, Chocolate Chip had a very rough trip! When I opened the package, there were exactly three unbroken cookies! There were only two pillows below the package when it was packed. I think there should have been at least two more air pillows on top.

The texture and taste is a shortbread type of cookie. My favorite type of chocolate chip cookie is soft and chewy but that is my personal preference. The crumbs were still sweet and tasty. We are using the crumbles for a topping for our ice cream desserts.

I would recommend them but they are not my favorite

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe these were too "Simply made", August 30, 2013
This review is from: Keebler Simply Made Cookies, Butter, 10 Ounce (Grocery)
These cookies lacked flavor in general. They were bland and I would not have known they were "butter" cookies without the label on the package.

3.0 out of 5 stars Keebler never makes a bad cookie but these weren't great!, August 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I received a ten ounce bag of Keebler Simply made cookies. I love Keebler products. I buy them all the time. My favorite cookie is the dark chocolate chip with almonds. They have an unbelievable taste. I could eat a whole bag by myself. I have bought Simply products before such as Pillsbury Simply biscuits that were wonderful so I was full of expectation that this Simply Made cookie would be awesome. I must say the cookies are good but I was not that impressed with the taste. Their pecan sandies and fudge covered cookies I like much better. Even their regular chocolate chip cookies tasted better to me than these simply made. I'm sure it's just personal preference but for me I wasn't that impressed and frankly, I doubt I would buy this product from the store. I would buy one of their other cookies that I know I love before I bought these.

‹ Previous | 16 7 817 | Next ›