5.0 out of 5 stars Very cvomfortable, warm, durble shoe
This is my second pair of Keen boots. I love them. They're durable enough for our Vermont winter, yet i can wear them to the office. My last pair is over ten years old and still serve me well. I got a new pair just to look more presentable, but the old ones are still great.
Published 8 months ago by T. Durkin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good light boot
Published 1 month ago by M Bare

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cvomfortable, warm, durble shoe, January 13, 2014
T. Durkin (Brattleboro, VT) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots, December 26, 2013
This review is from: KEEN Men's Barkley Boot (Shoes)
Very well made shoes and made in the USA. The right shoe was just a tad bit too small. But I am hoping it will wear in over time. I would not recommend wearing these shoes in icy conditions. They are slipprier on ice than any shoe I have ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in the USA your sure to love them., October 19, 2013
This review is from: KEEN Men's Barkley Boot (Shoes)
American made at its best! The most comfortable shoe I've ever put on. This boot is made to wear all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots!!!, December 31, 2013
This review is from: KEEN Men's Barkley Boot (Shoes)
Gave the husband these for Xmas and he LOOOOVED them!! They are super nice boots, and we are super pleased!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes Ever!, July 13, 2014
Richard (Bryan, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KEEN Men's Barkley Boot (Shoes)
I've been wearing Keen's exclusively while working in the OR and clinic the past 6 years. Standing in one spot for long hours is surprisingly tough on the feet. I've found that expensive athletic shoes last about 4 months before my feet start aching, and Timberland's and similar brands gave me 6-8 months before failing. But Keen's give me much more than a year of comfort in the OR and clinic, and when finally retired last forever as, "the most comfortable shoe I own" to lounge around in. I recommend them to peer's and patients all the time. I bought these boots in brown earlier this year, and was wearing them when I layed my motorcycle down. They came-out of it with fraying of the collar, but otherwise, not a scratch. Wish I could say the same for my arm. Best crafted, most comfortable shoe for any job requiring long hours on your feet that I've tried, and I've tried most. Do the math, and these shoes are a bargain when compared to other top brands.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good light boot, August 21, 2014
This review is from: KEEN Men's Barkley Boot (Shoes)
This seems to be a well made light boot, but I ordered it too small and have returned it. I usually wear an 8 but I have a slightly wider foot, and based on the reviews I thought I could get by wearing a 7 1/2, but was wrong. The boot was good in width, but my toes touched the end of the shoe. Keen's are very distinctive, but I'm not sure I like the look of the heavy rubberized toes, so I'm still trying to decide whether to reorder in a size 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars KEEN men's Barkley Boot, November 29, 2013
This review is from: KEEN Men's Barkley Boot (Shoes)
Great shoe/boot! I sized a KEEN shoe at a nearby DSW before ordering online. The boot fit as expected! Very comfortable. The Amazon price was great PLUS I was able to take advantage of the online coupon for an additional 30% off at the time of purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits better than a similar Keen boot, December 3, 2013
This review is from: KEEN Men's Barkley Boot (Shoes)
Great boot. Good styling. Longer in length than some Keens. I take an 11 1/2 so I ordered a 12 and it fits just right. If I would of orderd an 11 1/2 it would be too short. My past experience with certain Keen styles is that they run even shorter. This one works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keens, May 27, 2014
This review is from: KEEN Men's Barkley Boot (Shoes)
My husband loves keens because he has very wide feet. In Australia they are very expensive, so I was thrilled to find them on amazon. They fit perfectly, and they are a chunky rugged shoe that hold up really well. ( if my husband purchases cheap shoes, they fall apart within a matter of weeks) these shoes last much longer, and are worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, April 17, 2014
This review is from: KEEN Men's Barkley Boot (Shoes)
KEEN has become my work shoe brand of choice. This boot lives up to my expectations. It's comfy but solid. I run a dog walking service in New York City and they do great on pavement and the park.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›