Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on January 23, 2011
By far the best pair of shoes, I ever bought. It is well made, comfortable, and the leather smell terrific. A five star rating is justifiably earned.
on February 22, 2012
This is my 5th pair of Keens over the last several years. That in itself should say something about Keen footwear.
They are probably the most comfortable and durable shoes I have ever worn.
The Boston II is no exception. They were comfortable right out of the box.
I have worn these shoes just about every day for the last month and have had no issues whatsoever.
They go great with any casual attire and are good for both work and play.
I was walking through downtown Charlotte, NC a couple weeks ago and received 2 compliments on the shoe I was wearing and like now, I recommended these shoes to both individuals.
I have shopped for Keens at many local stores and can tell you that you can't beat Amazon's price.
I would however suggest that you take full advantage of trying these shoes on at a local store before purchasing, as they run a half size small.
I opted for the free ground delivery and had the shoes in less than a week...Kudos Amazon for good service. Double Kudos to Keen for making an awesome shoe.
I value the reviews on Amazon... and strongly suggest everyone to review all items purchased so that the shopping environment stays true and competitive.
on February 21, 2012
These are very comfortable shoes and seem to have a similar sole to the Keen Newport Sandals which are extremely comfortable. I normally wear wide and extra wide shoes and although these are listed as medium width, they are more like wide shoes! Very happy with the purchase!
on October 11, 2008
DON'T BUY THEM UNLESS YOU REALLY LIKE THEIR LOOKS, BECAUSE THEY ARE SO GREAT AND COMFORTABLE YOU WILL HAVE TO WEAR THEM NO MATER HOW MUCH YOU DISLIKE THEIR LOOKS. I LIKE THEIR LOOKS, BUT AM USING THIS AS AN ILLUSTRATION TO SHOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM.
on August 9, 2012
As a guy who doesn't own a lot of shoes, the ones I own are chosen VERY carefully... These are great. This is my second pair. (over 4 years). Keen's wear very well, look good with jeans or with business casual. I've tried on many pair of Keen shoes so the decision for choosing these was a hard one. Net is Keen puts out a great product. For someone that "goes with what works" ...why change.
on January 27, 2013
I loved the older original Boston with the dot rubber soles and super soft inner leather.
These are a very close second, since I could not find the originals any more.
These are a bit stiffer and take some break in period.
They are still soft inside (but not as soft as the older ones were).
I now own 4 pairs (2 of these, 1 black, and the originals).
I wear them everywhere, including while snowblowing my 2-3 feet of snow (they are mostly waterproof and warm and somewhat slip resistant and can be stomped into hard ice covered snow).
on January 6, 2014
After a few weeks of wear, I'm enjoying the Keen Boston II shoes. They are very comfortable with what seems to be a typical Keen fit. They are a bit chunky and rustic for wear in a nice office environment, but they look fine with cargo pants or hikers. I've got a low volume forefoot, but they aren't too large even though they have a roomy toebox. I did initially have a bit of a problem with my big toe rubbing against the side, but I've been wearing heavier hiking weight socks with them and that problems seems to have been resolved. The shoes are very supportive and I wear them quite a bit on the weekends with jeans. Love them for going shopping with the wife and general knocking around on the weekends as they seem to provide very good support and comfort walking around stores and such. Being sort of a nubuck type finish and wanting to keep them suitable for nicer casual wear, I've been hesitant to take them out in the grass or wet areas, but I think they would be fine for lightweight use in those conditions.
on December 28, 2014
I Bought these shoes because my husband has a tendency to ruin the very front of his shoes. I can only assume he gets on his knees and scrapes his feet across the floor or he uses a sander, who knows. But once the ends of the shoes are scraped off, no amount of polish will help bring them back because where there was once smooth leather is now suede. Its mind boggling and expensive and frankly a bit annoying. Our little son mistreats his shoes the same way. Before I heard of Keen, I tried Converse canvas shoes because they have a large molded toe cover. Yes they worked for my son until winter.Canvas is not warm enough for winters here in colorado. I then discovered Keen for kids and I haven't looked back. My boy actually out grows the shoes before he can wear them out or ruin the toe which the latter would be impossible. Enter my husbands shoe quandary. I loved seeing my husband wear his dress shoe/sandals to work. That syle has been around since my grandfather. Classic and vogue but everyear I was having to buy him a brand new pair because the toes would become so abused that they were no longer nice shoes but only good for around the house and these shoes were well over a hundred dollars with still much life in them. Then it hit me, why not Keens for men. duh!! This is my first Keen purchase for my husband. He said he wanted slip-ons but frankly being that they were ordered online, I chose these. Reason being, my husband has a high arch and having shoe laces made the arch area adjustable thus eliminating the hassle of returning them. Yesterday, he wore them for the first time to run errands. He loved them! He said he could not tell he was wearing them at all because they were so light. There was no pain and no 'breaking in' period either. There was a lot of snow yesterday and these waterproof shoes kept their promise and still looked great. Whats delightful is they are stylish and will work well for all seasons. The rubber toe is going to allow me the pleasure of not having to buy new shoes for him every year. Not to say annual new shoes are a bad thing but now I'll get the chance to see just how long these shoes will last without the toe area being the catalyst for buying new shoes! These will work very well for his office job and he can also wear them to play on the floor with his son leaving me not to worry about nagging my husband to change into his everyday shoes. Keens will be his everyday shoes, his work shoes and his play shoes. Keens are a godsend for my 2 boys. Ive finally found the solution to my family's shoe quandary and its called Keen for kids and Keen for men. Theres not much difference in how my 2 boys abuse their shoes and since discovering Keen shoes, Im relieved and finally delightfully happy and we all know that when mom is happy, the whole house is happy:-)
on January 15, 2015
On first wearing I found that these fit me perfect. The extra toe room is welcome and the arch support is excellent. They are a bit stiff so a shoe horn is recommended to avoid the problem I had. The opening is tight so you tend to mash the back to get them on. This caused a burr in the seam that hurt the back of my foot. Therefore so extra padding in this area would help. That's why its only 4 stars. I'll shop Keen again in the future.
on September 7, 2012
I just ordered my second pair here at Amazon because I love, love, love these shoes. Best I've owned. And folks always ask me who makes 'em, and where did I get 'em. Head held high in comfort AND fashion.