5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHOES
By far the best pair of shoes, I ever bought. It is well made, comfortable, and the leather smell terrific. A five star rating is justifiably earned.
Published on January 23, 2011 by Samuel Z. Lafaye

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
laces broke to soon
Published 4 months ago by Local Yocal

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHOES, January 23, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, durable everyday shoe, February 22, 2012
This is my 5th pair of Keens over the last several years. That in itself should say something about Keen footwear.
They are probably the most comfortable and durable shoes I have ever worn.
The Boston II is no exception. They were comfortable right out of the box.
I have worn these shoes just about every day for the last month and have had no issues whatsoever.
They go great with any casual attire and are good for both work and play.
I was walking through downtown Charlotte, NC a couple weeks ago and received 2 compliments on the shoe I was wearing and like now, I recommended these shoes to both individuals.
I have shopped for Keens at many local stores and can tell you that you can't beat Amazon's price.
I would however suggest that you take full advantage of trying these shoes on at a local store before purchasing, as they run a half size small.
I opted for the free ground delivery and had the shoes in less than a week...Kudos Amazon for good service. Double Kudos to Keen for making an awesome shoe.
I value the reviews on Amazon... and strongly suggest everyone to review all items purchased so that the shopping environment stays true and competitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, October 11, 2008
This review is from: Keen Men's Boston II Casual Shoe (Apparel)
DON'T BUY THEM UNLESS YOU REALLY LIKE THEIR LOOKS, BECAUSE THEY ARE SO GREAT AND COMFORTABLE YOU WILL HAVE TO WEAR THEM NO MATER HOW MUCH YOU DISLIKE THEIR LOOKS. I LIKE THEIR LOOKS, BUT AM USING THIS AS AN ILLUSTRATION TO SHOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and Great Wear, August 9, 2012
As a guy who doesn't own a lot of shoes, the ones I own are chosen VERY carefully... These are great. This is my second pair. (over 4 years). Keen's wear very well, look good with jeans or with business casual. I've tried on many pair of Keen shoes so the decision for choosing these was a hard one. Net is Keen puts out a great product. For someone that "goes with what works" ...why change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, February 21, 2012
These are very comfortable shoes and seem to have a similar sole to the Keen Newport Sandals which are extremely comfortable. I normally wear wide and extra wide shoes and although these are listed as medium width, they are more like wide shoes! Very happy with the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite shoe, January 27, 2013
I loved the older original Boston with the dot rubber soles and super soft inner leather.
These are a very close second, since I could not find the originals any more.
These are a bit stiffer and take some break in period.
They are still soft inside (but not as soft as the older ones were).
I now own 4 pairs (2 of these, 1 black, and the originals).
I wear them everywhere, including while snowblowing my 2-3 feet of snow (they are mostly waterproof and warm and somewhat slip resistant and can be stomped into hard ice covered snow).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, September 7, 2012
David Phelps-Zink (Altadena, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keen Men's Boston II Casual Shoe (Apparel)
I just ordered my second pair here at Amazon because I love, love, love these shoes. Best I've owned. And folks always ask me who makes 'em, and where did I get 'em. Head held high in comfort AND fashion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, December 20, 2011
10ant (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keen Men's Boston II Casual Shoe (Apparel)
Great Shoe, fits nice, comfortable, Durable. Looks really good with jeans or slacks. Thought the shoes were a bit ugly until I tried them on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying these shoes!, January 6, 2014
William C. Cole (Huntsville, AL USA) - See all my reviews
After a few weeks of wear, I'm enjoying the Keen Boston II shoes. They are very comfortable with what seems to be a typical Keen fit. They are a bit chunky and rustic for wear in a nice office environment, but they look fine with cargo pants or hikers. I've got a low volume forefoot, but they aren't too large even though they have a roomy toebox. I did initially have a bit of a problem with my big toe rubbing against the side, but I've been wearing heavier hiking weight socks with them and that problems seems to have been resolved. The shoes are very supportive and I wear them quite a bit on the weekends with jeans. Love them for going shopping with the wife and general knocking around on the weekends as they seem to provide very good support and comfort walking around stores and such. Being sort of a nubuck type finish and wanting to keep them suitable for nicer casual wear, I've been hesitant to take them out in the grass or wet areas, but I think they would be fine for lightweight use in those conditions.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, but a bit large., November 12, 2013
very comfortable and sturdy, however for a mens 10 they are a bit roomy. a nine and one half would probably fit better, but these will do.

Keen Men's Boston II Casual Shoe