5.0 out of 5 stars True to description and brand
I bought these sandals for my boyfriend for various water activities, particularly kayaking with me. He finds them really durable and comfortable, true of all Keen products. I would definitely recommend these sandals.
Published on August 12, 2010 by Min K. Goodspeed

2.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Generation H2 - not the same - not near as good
I spent two summers in my first pair of H2 sandals - wore them out - but wore them hard!!!

I ordered a pair of the 2nd generation - thinking they were an "improvement" - I wound up giving them to a nephew - I could not wear them...

not all things "new" are better
Published 9 months ago by Boynorth

5.0 out of 5 stars True to description and brand, August 12, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!! AWESOME WATER SHOES!!, August 5, 2011
These sandals are amazing! I took them camping and whitewater rafting last weekend. They were PERFECT for both uses. The closed toe was great for camping, and the waterproof system was fantastic for whitewater rafting. Keen is a well-known brand, and the prices on Amazon crush the retail pricing at Keen's website. Great buy, I am so happy to have purchased these sandals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keens Escape H2, June 25, 2014
Love Keen products. This one is outstanding. Only wish they continued to make them. It appears that most firms change models as they do dress rehearsals in Paris on the boardwalk. Have a number of Keen sandals and this one is a thumbs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome sandal, May 7, 2014
Love, just love the way Keen shoes fit in general. I use Keen all the time for the dog-walking-long distances. I have sandals and boots. They are super comfortable and the toe section protects your feet on the trail. I bought these for my husband and he loves them. And he is a VERY picky "customer"!
These are good for walking in the city on a hot day as well as for any water activity.

2.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Generation H2 - not the same - not near as good, February 18, 2014

not all things "new" are better

1.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable., January 5, 2014
This product is very uncomfortable and it really irritated my both my ankles after being worn for less than 2 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, April 11, 2013
A. Shiekh (Grand Junction, CO, United States) - See all my reviews
My favorite Keen sandal, so it is a pity they seem to have stopped producing this model. Tends to run a bit small, so order half a size larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely Comfortable and They Hide Your Toes :), January 20, 2012
I saw this sandal on a dude and loved the way they looked. Thankfully I could figure out the brand.
These are the most comfortable sandals you will ever wear. Very durable and cozy and they look great as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replaced my Teva sandals, October 31, 2011
A good looking well constructed shoe. I would have liked an adjustment around the back of the ankle as the shoe is difficult to slip on my foot. I received a blister on the top of my foot resulting from a 2 mile walk. Less comfortable than my Teva's. I bought these to replace my Teva sandals because they came apart when the glue failed after 2 years of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, October 22, 2011
Donald R. Wagner "Paddleman" (Des Moines, Iowa United States) - See all my reviews
I've had friends telling me how confortable these shoes are so I thought I'd try a pair. Wow!! Extreemly confortable and light weight with lots of support. Great all purpose recreation shoe.

Keen Men's Escape H2 Sandal