5.0 out of 5 stars Keen makes a great shoe
Published 22 months ago by B. Lopez

2.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, seems like sturdy construction but...
The pull loop in the back is apparently for looks only and not functional. Don't pull on this when inserting your foot as one side of the loop will come away from the seam, thereby opening the stitching up on the backside of the boot. I plan to address this with Keen but this will likely be the last pair of Keen boots I buy, unless they have a really compelling product in...
Published 12 months ago by Patrick Shaffer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good work boot, if you have to have a solid black uniform boot., April 3, 2013
This review is from: Keen Men's Ontario Boot (Apparel)
This is a good work boot, if you are required to wear black uniform type boots and don't want to spend 250.00 for danners or bates or prefer keens. However, if you can wear keen hiking boots, there is a huges difference. These do not have a needed break at the top of the boot for ankle movement while walking. They also lack the padding that the hiking boots have around the ankle. They are not as comfortable as my other keen boots and shoes. Still a good deal at the price of 100.00. Hope they fix these issues in the next design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keen makes a great shoe, February 8, 2013
B. Lopez "bee-low" (San Luis Obispo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keen Men's Ontario Boot (Shoes)
I have a pair of Keen low cut hikers, so I thought I would try these as a work shoe (business office casual). I walk 3+ miles a day between work, breaks and lunch, so I need a tough comfortable shoe. These are perfect!!! I no longer kick off my work shoes as soon as I enter the front door at home. These are comfortable enough to wear all day, every day, right out of the box. I will buy again, but will not recommend to my friends. The last thing I need is a group of 5 to 6 of us hanging out all wearing the same boots. The wives would never let us live that down...

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome boots, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Keen Men's Ontario Boot (Apparel)
great boots, I wear 10 regular shoes and 10.5 in tennis shoes, so I decided to get a 10.5...and its great...if you plan to do a lot of walking in this boots is better to go half size up...your feet will thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spendy but good quality, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Keen Men's Ontario Boot (Apparel)
I'm a big fan of Keen footwear. The quality of their footwear is one of the best but you pay for it. I wear this boot when it's not too cold and I'm not gong to be in the snow. When I am, I wear (and recommend) the Keen Brixen mids. I wear these with jeans and khakis at work. I wish they were waterproof but then they may get a little warm. I sprayed with silicone waterproofer and so far they've been fine in the winter and in light snow..I'd buy these boot again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes Keen's are the best, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Keen Men's Ontario Boot (Shoes)
I know now that I will always buy Keen. It was worth the wait. I walk on concrete all day and feet feel great....

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost 5 stars, December 29, 2012
This review is from: Keen Men's Ontario Boot (Apparel)
My hubby really likes his new boots. We're both big fans of Keen sandals, this is my hubby's first pair of Keen boots. He says they are very comfortable, the only thing he doesn't like is that there is a spot on the back on the inside that is made from a different material and it pulls on the sock causing the sock to rub. Other than that he likes them. He is on his feet almost all day, on concrete, for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars KEEN Ontario GREAT Boots, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Keen Men's Ontario Boot (Apparel)
I wear Keen shoes since I have an hour and a half drive to work and like to wear boots at work. Nothing feels like the Keen with the wide toe box, so my work boots always felt like they were pinching my toes. These are Great. I am so happy they are "Built in the USA" I will probably buy the Ontario shoes next

5.0 out of 5 stars Black is not always black, January 5, 2013
Brother Louie (Corvallis, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keen Men's Ontario Boot (Apparel)
I have this shoe in black, having returned this "Slate Black" version, which is actually brown, no doubt, brown! The shoe is great (great fit, looks good, supportive, etc.), but the color description is completely misleading. If you want black, order this one. If you are down with brown, get the "Slate Black".

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof and look good, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Keen Men's Ontario Boot (Apparel)
Very happy with this purchase. I wore them in winter in NY, stomping through snowy fields and slushy streets, and they proved completely waterproof. I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because one of the laces frayed after only a week and needs replacing. I have other Keens and ordered the same size as usual, but for this item I found them a bit wider and shorter. If you are between sizes I recommend going up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and feels good so far, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Keen Men's Ontario Boot (Shoes)
Been wearing these a week now at work on cement shop floor and so far feel good. Did a few mile hike in them also with good report. Only complaint is that they are harder to put on/take off. Most my previous boots of this size the lases unhook off the top couple holes and opens up more, I have just learned to pull the lases out farther after un-tieing them to open up more is all. Not a big deal but if I were to try t find a nagative about them that would be it so far.

After a month of use one of the laces the outer sheathing has broken but the inner cords still hold it together. Seemed premature though for the lace to fatigue that quickly. Also if your feet start to sweat or you get into some water the bottom of the shoe will turn your socks blue I have found.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›