Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 29, 2014
Santa Cruzs look great, and are very comfortable.
The fit is true to size -- I usually wear 10, and 9.5s were too tight.
As with most Keen shoes, the toe box is very roomy, which is great if you've got wide feet.

----------------------------
Update: Dropping to 3 stars on construction quality concerns.
After 4 months, the glue that connects the sole to the upper inside the shoe is has started to come apart and rub the my foot in a very uncomfortable way. My warranty claim has so far (almost 3 weeks) has gone unanswered. Somewhat disappointed in Keen...
on February 27, 2014
These are nice casual shoes. They are exactly as they look in the pictures and they fit true to size. Good and comfy with a bit more support and cushion than a similar shoe from Converse or Vans. I'm sure these will be go-to shoes for me all spring/summer.
on August 18, 2015
He wears a 10 and we ordered a 10 and it is comfortable. His foot is slightly wide. Despite three of the eyelets (metal rings) on the shoestring holes being missing the shoe was great..but not for long. My son walks a lot and these wore out quicker than any other pair of keens he has owned. About a month and a half and they were falling apart.
on July 5, 2016
Keen brand shoes are the best. They are comfy and excellent quality. These shoes have taken a beating and still look great! They also last a long time. I have back issues and have to have shoes with good support and these are perfect. These shoes have been worn as regular daily shoes, on a week long Disney vacation with tons of walking and on a long international trip with unfamiliar terrain. They were just what I needed each time. I won't buy another brand shoe, they just don't compare.
on June 4, 2015
I bought these shoes for my husband, and he LOVES them! Because they are Keen's I didn't worry about the size. Keen's boots are what he always wears and the size has been true for as long as my husband has purchased Keen's shoes and boots. These shoes, though a style he doesn't usually wear, were true to size and fit him perfectly. He likes a shoe that is comfortable for his large and wide foot. These shoes are so comfortable he is not wearing his hiking boots as much as he is the new sneaker. He says there is not a lot of arch support; but that does not seem to affect the comfort of the shoe.
on September 30, 2015
Love these shoes. I rated only 4 stars because the shoe is just a tad small, but not uncomfortably so. These shoes are so comfortably, they're like wearing slippers! I wear with khakis and jeans and they look great with either.
on April 17, 2015
I purchased these for my husband who is standing in his work most of the day. He loves them. His legs don't fatigue after wearing them for a long period of time. He really likes the style and comfort. He was wearing Vans so this was a big improvement.
on June 30, 2015
I was pleased with how the shoes looked, got them in blue. I usually go for size 13 (US) for running shoes, and so went for the same here, fit was way loose, used a thick aftermarket insole and problem solved. My gripe is this, after a couple of VERY mild rain showers fell on me, the fabric got somewhat discoloured and they now look old and unappealing. Just in case you're wondering, I am not particularly worried about minor blemishing, but when your shoes look like they have been with you for a couple of years only after roughly five uses, it's hard not be disappointed.
on January 20, 2016
I am very fond of these shoes, having purchased them in a variety of colors for several years. I pretty much live in them except for dress occasions. I wear one pair in Florida, my "Florida Shoes", and one pair in Pennsylvania , "my "PA Shoes." They fit well, are very comfortably padded for walking and look fine for casual occasions. I have learned to give them a little extra protection from the weather by spraying with Scotch Guard. The price is right and the shoes continue to please.
on February 23, 2015
Overall I really love the look of these shoes. They fit like a pair of Sperrys I've had for a while. I own a lot of Keens, mainly their hiking models. These definitely fit a little snug compared to what I wear in their other shoes. Should've ordered a half size up.

See 1 answered question