5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever
These may be the best footwear of any kind I have ever bought. I am pretty big and on my feet all day so finding a comfortable pair of shoes of any kind has been a challenge so these are a great find.
Published on September 27, 2012 by Due diligence

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like the good old days
Published 1 month ago by Ken

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, September 27, 2012
Due diligence (Oklahoma City, OK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made but expect it to feel like a work boot not a hiking boot, October 22, 2014
Have been wearing this for over a week. It took a couple of days to break in as one would expect. It provides good ankle support and even as a soft toe is plenty hard there. The leather is fairly thick and has held up well to a few days of chainsawing and climbing over piles of limbs and cut wood. They didn't show scuff marks afterwards. The fit is a little more sloppy than a good hiking boot but more secure than say a good work boot like the Justin's they replaced. The waterproof effectiveness is good at this point. Most days I'm out in very wet grass for the first few hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Work Boots, November 23, 2014
Bought these for my husband who is a building contractor. He has gone through many different work boots over the last 30 years, however Keen has been the only work shoe that has been durable and comfortable. My husband has back problems and when his doctor notice that he was wearing Keen he stated they were one of the best foot wear for individuals with back problems like my husbands. My husband has been wearing Keen for the last 4 years and is not planning to change companies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keene Pittsburgh Rocks!, October 1, 2014
I already owned a pair of Keene Pittsburgh steel toe boots, so I assumed that the soft toe would fit the same and they do. I put a lot of hard hiking miles over rocky desert terrain and the boots were very comfortable and held up extremely well. the only thing is that i wish they had a Vibram sole because, that is what wore out first. Anyway I highly recommend them especially if you have wide hard to fit feet.

G. R.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will love them!!!!!!, January 7, 2015
These boots have got to be the most comfortable boots that I have ever had and my feet don't sweat in them. I have already worn them for a couple of eighteen hour shifts and my feet were still as comfortable as could be. I'm a fifty year old guy who is always on my feet and have tried a lot of different boots and these rank at the very top. I will get another pair so I don't have to go through the expensive trial & error again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like the good old days, December 9, 2014
I ended up returning these. Keen has changed the design on these boots - the cut is different on the upper, there are fewer gripping eyelets (making the fit more difficult to dial in around the ankles), and they bend sharply at the ball of the boot. In the old design these were hands-down the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned. Wish I'd bought two pair before they changed it - lesson learned!

2.0 out of 5 stars I switched to my backup boots -- a pair of Goretex lined $75 Cabelas hunting boots and my feet stayed nice and dry inside, September 17, 2014
Bought these for a WY hunting trip. The "KeenDry" completely failed me. Walking thru rainy wet grass left my feet completely soaked inside. The next day, same weather, I switched to my backup boots -- a pair of Goretex lined $75 Cabelas hunting boots and my feet stayed nice and dry inside. It's too bad because I'm generally a fan of how tough Keen builds their shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars best boot I have ever wore, November 30, 2014
I have owned keen boots before and as I do construction. In all weather and harsh environments they have to work for me. These boots are worth the money to me as I have never before in my 34 years of business had a set of boots that lasted the 1.6 years before and totally did what was claimed w keeping my feet dry from within and without the boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort right out of the box, June 30, 2014
Great pair of boots money well spent

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, March 31, 2014
First pair of Keen shoes. Will be using them instead of my usual Wellingtons for the summer outdoor work around the house. All good for now.

Keen Utility Men's Pittsburgh Soft Toe Boot