5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the average flip flop.
Published 15 months ago by Southern Cookie

3.0 out of 5 stars Keen is always the best but
These sandals have a thick bar for in between the toes which is hard to adjust too and they are a bit loose overall. The sole feels great if you could just stay on it better. Alas.
Published 13 months ago by Joy Hartnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the average flip flop., April 9, 2013
Bought this in the coral color for my daughter. Normally Keen sandals need to go up a 1/2 size, but thanks to other reviewers suggestions, I ordered her normal size. The fit was perfect and the color is wonderful. She loves flip flops, but had to start wearing orthotics. The molded footbed of these give the needed support with the benefit of cupped heels to keep the heel lined up correctly in the sandal. The comfort and stability is priceless when you want to avoid injuries while enjoying the minimalist comfort of flip flops.
They rinse off easily when they need cleaning. If they are anything like the (multiple) Keens that I own they will hold up for many miles. More expensive than normal flip flops and worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for problem feet with Normal Arch, June 8, 2013
This review is from: Keen Women's Kona Flip Flip Flop (Apparel)
I have PTT and calcaneal bursitis and need support of the arch to keep those in check. I wear shoes all day in the house. I have a normal arch and have tried every expensive, quality flip flop. In this shoe you get "good" arch support and also cushion! I usually wear Birkenstocks but there is no cushion. It seems like it's always either or...good cushion/not good arch support or vice versa. I've tried many other brands (Chaco, FitFlop, Merrell, Montrail (good but straps rub),OluKai, Orthoheel (Tide-too hard), etc... All which were quality, but didn't hit my arch in the right spot. I wear 7.5 and ordered that size. I have short toes, slightly wider than medium width feet. p.s. I'm not in love with the sporty look for everyday wear. These are for the pool/beach/walk etc... I'd love to see a version of these shoes with this footbed that is fashionable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, April 25, 2013
After ordering 3 different flip flops (Keen, Teva and Chaco) these were the winners! So comfortable. The contour of the bottom is great and I love the bright color. Very happy with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them! Great if you suffer from plantar fasciitis!, July 3, 2013
Super comfy flip flops! Great support for your foot. I recently began to deal with plantar fasciitis and its painful and shoes are crucial with helping, these are great. Love them and in addition to my KEEN Whisper sandals these are awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Keens!, June 24, 2013
I have Keen sandals (3 pair), Keen Mary Janes, Keen boots, all size 10! Never had the flip flops and assumed a size 10 would fit. They were too big - too long and the straps were too loose! I love the style and color ( hot coral), so I reordered a size 9! Keens are my go to shoe for almost every occasion!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kona Flip Flops, May 4, 2013
Keen produces a quality product; comfortable & long lasting. I have several different pair of Keen shoes and I am very pleased with each pair. Good for the feet & comfort to the legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediately comfortable!, July 18, 2013
I usually wear a size 9.5 and it seems to fit as expected. This is not my first pair of Keens.. they are totally worth the additional premium. These are light weight and the arch support is fantastic.

Sometimes my problem with flip flops/thong sandals is that the cloth between the toes rubs incorrectly, but this fabric is quite soft. I started wearing them outside the day I got them, and haven't looked back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals!, July 7, 2013
The second I tried these on in another state I new these were the perfect sandals in terms of comfort and durability. The problem was that store didn't have my size. I wear a size 8 and I tried on 7.5. When I returned home (different state) I tried looking for the same pair but to no avail, so I had to order online. I love them - they fit perfect and very comfortable. I have a heel spur and with these I don't feel it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, November 16, 2013
Walked @ Disney World for several hours & NO sore feet. Best flip flops I have owned. Extremely comfortable, I wore them all summer & had people ask if they were really that comfortable.? Yes, I would tell them....I have wide feet & high arches!!

4.0 out of 5 stars keen flip flops, July 30, 2013
bought these because i am not supposed to walk barefoot or without arch support ever again. the flip flops fit well but i was expecting more arch support.

Keen Women's Kona Flip Flip Flop