5.0 out of 5 stars The cover says it all
I love this iPhone cover. It is very durable and reminds me to keep doing what I love and not to worry through life.
Published on October 20, 2012 by Insta

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken
This phone case does not protect the phone at all. It is also not a durable phone case. I've dropped it once and once of the sides broke off and the other side cracked. Keep in mind that I did not drop it on a hard surface.
Published 23 months ago by dancinggirl

5.0 out of 5 stars The cover says it all, October 20, 2012
This review is from: Keep Calm and Dance On iPhone 4 or 4s Cover, Cell Phone Case (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest phone case ever!!!, October 7, 2013
This is the cutest phone case I've ever owned. It does not protect the phone, but it does fit well. I've had it on for several months now and if it's still in stock I'd purchase another. I always get complemented on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, August 3, 2013
My daughter set this order up and I hit submit. Unfortunately, she has an iPod, not iPhone but we ended up giving it to her dance teacher as a gift so it worked out. Would order from this seller again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, February 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, November 26, 2012
I love It
like a lot of old songs thanks for making this cover
I really liked this cover
Mario Morgado