5.0 out of 5 stars Never Disappointed / I want more, March 22, 2011
Gina Buoniconti (springfield, ma USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keep Me in Your Heart: Three Novels (Paperback)
I Love reading Lurlene books , can't get enough ,of them. I just retired from Baystate Medical Center.in Springfield ,Ma. I have never read one of your books I didn't like. They are so detailed. A alot of them are about Hospital Surroundings that keep me interested. I have never been a reader, because nothing ever capture my eye, Untill you. My favorite . Garden of Angels /book was fantasctic. I also did a garden of Angels. inspired by the Death of my younger sister. I made this garden for her, from a 24 ft pool ,to a beautiful Angel Garden.So many Angels, a little baby from the Nicu I worked at to 19years later a young man, I never miss a visit to the cemetary.I walk in the Breast walk for breast Cancer, name of my Team "My Garden of Angels" I have a lot of the flowers in the book and a even a garden gate ,everyone has their place. The republican and the mayor came by Mr. Sarno. the other booksthe two Sisiers."Mouring Song" reminded me so much of my Sisters."Mother Please don't die". It was like i was taken care of my mother with cancer. It brought back many memories,"Baby alicia is dying"it was so real from me working in Nicu.I really think alot of research went into thease Novels. They really keep my inter. And to see how fast i read them ,I could't put them dowm. You need to write more. I read them all. Now there on my shelf with the Angels.
Dottie ( My Love for Angels)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 13, 2012
Really enjoyed these three books. they were all wonderful. Letting go of Lisa was my favorite book. Great book to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, August 10, 2014
Very good stories. Very sad and real but very good. They definitely make you want to stop and appreciate life more.

5.0 out of 5 stars like new, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Keep Me in Your Heart: Three Novels (Paperback)
This book came like new with only slight wear and tear on the cover corners but other then that is was like new. I have been trying to collect all of Lurlene McDaniel books and this book puts be three books into my goal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 6, 2012
This review is from: Keep Me in Your Heart: Three Novels (Paperback)
As described...super fast. Great communication. Contacted me when I bought it, contacted me when it shipped, left a tracking number. A+++++++

Keep Me in Your Heart: Three Novels
Keep Me in Your Heart: Three Novels by Lurlene McDaniel (Paperback - December 28, 2010)
$9.99