Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 53 questions
votes
I can't answer the question definitively without dragging my bag down from the attic and stuffing it with something. But using the top of my SUV as a template, I estimate the dimensions of the bag (when full) to be 40" x 36" x 18". And that must be a fairly accurate WAG because the volume of the bag using those numbers is exactly 15 cubic feet.
Dec 19, 2012 by TW Flash
votes
It works on cars without roof racks at all so I believe it will work on yours. I used it on a Subaru without railings no problem.
Jul 21, 2013 by Michael Donlin
votes
After 10 days on the road there were a couple of kids I wouldn't have minded stowing in it. ;)
Jun 5, 2012 by ScooterJ
votes
Not sure, but you definitely need luggage racks on your roof to even try. If you do, take the product dimensions and measure your rack. Note that since this is a "bag" and not a hardshell, it is adaptable to fit into a little smaller space if needed.
Jun 28, 2013 by SJC
votes
Yes. We have a Honda CRV with no roof rack. I ran the attached straps through the sunroof and the hatchback door. I purchased the recommended 2 tie down straps and ran them through the rear passenger doors and over the top of the roof bag. Worked like a charm.
Jul 27, 2013 by Robert
votes
The straps are if enough to use through the doors but I'm not sure how it would perform without a rack to stabilize it.
Jul 21, 2013 by B_D
votes
does it fit tahoe Jul 15, 2013
Not sure. I don't think there will be a problem as long as you have the cross bars on the roof rack.
Jul 15, 2013 by Neil Ewing
votes
No but you only have to unsecure one side or 2 sets of straps to get in. It's pretty easy.
Jul 15, 2013 by Benito
votes
If it's got a luggage rack and you can fit at least 2 standard sized suitcases laid side by side across the top and between the rails, the cargo bag will fit.
Jul 12, 2013 by BCW
votes
I'm pretty sure you have to have a luggage rack as it has to be secured at eight different points and there is no safe way to do that w/o one.
Jan 23, 2013 by Cheryl Fontaine
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers