The Outer Limits (1963) 2 Seasons 1964
Amazon Instant Video
1. Soldier A quirk in Time lands an Earth soldier of the future back in our present time. He's armed with an incredible weapon and an exaggerate instinct to kill. Government authorities apprehend and hold him in custody for examination.
2. Cold Hands, Warm Heart Astronaut Jeff Barton returns from a successful and much heralded orbit of the planet Venus. His heroic exploit earns him full command of a proposed space flight to colonize Mars.
3. Behold, Eck! Quite by chance, eye-specialist James Stone fashions several pairs of glasses which enable his patients to see an otherwise invisible horrendous, two dimensional monster.
4. Expanding Human Roy Clinton, a university professor experiments with a drug that expands human consciousness. The drug not only increases Clinton's awareness and sensitivity, but also changes his appearance, gives him hypnotic power, as well as superhuman strength.
5. Demon With A Glass Hand Robert Culp stars as a man from the future who travels back in time to battle an alien race intent on taking over Earth.
6. Cry Of Silence Andy and Karen Thorne drive to remote Wild Canyon to inspect some farmland they're thinking of buying. En route, their car stalls -they've been road blocked and surrounded by animated tumbleweeds!
7. Invisible Enemy A flight to Mars succeeds - but the astronauts don't come back home. A second expedition sets out to discover why the first men on Mars landed safely but never returned. They find wreckage of the first craft but there's no sign of life.
8. Wolf 359 Professor Jonathan Wragg reproduces a planet in miniature and introduces the DNA factor: life. Evolutionary forces on the planet progress at such a rate that life on the small planet soon advances in time to the present day.
9. I, Robot Dr. Charles Link, a small town research scientist constructs a robot. Link's murdered. The robot, Adam, is blamed and declared to be a Frankenstein monster.
10. The Inheritors (Part 1) A meteor crashes in Hui Tan Providence. From its ore, handmade bullets are molded and find their way to battle. Four soldiers of the opposing army fall, all from identical wounds in the head.
11. The Inheritors (Part 2) Four soldiers have been turned into scientific geniuses as the result of gunshot wounds from four identical bullets. The missiles were made form ore in a meteorite.
12. Keeper Of The Purple Twilight Scientist Eric Plummer comes under the sinister influence of a creature from outer space. It's capable of materializing in human form but lacks human emotions. Plummer agrees to exchange his emotions for scientific data known only to the creature.
13. The Duplicate Man Henderson James, a Twenty-First Century space anthropologist, secretly studies a strange animal from another planet.
14. Counterweight A group of carefully selected passengers board a space ship for a simulated flight to a distant planet. A panic button is the only contact they'll have with the outside world for the duration. Pressing it will end the flight.
15. The Brain of Colonel Barham Brilliant space explorer Colonel Alec Barham is about to die of a fatal disease.
16. The Premonition Under instruction from flight control director Baldwin, test pilot Jim Darcy executes a maneuver which causes his supersonic plan to exceed heretofore known velocities.
17. The Probe Pilot "Cobe" Coberly heads the crew of a transoceanic cargo plane in flight to Tokyo with only one passenger, Amanda Frank. A hurricane forces the plane to ditch directly within the "eye" of the storm.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Fantasy, Drama, Mystery, Horror|
|Director||Charles F. Haas|
|Starring||Curt Conway, Gail Kobe|
|Supporting actors||Gail Kobe, Curt Conway, Edward Platt|
|Executive Producer||Ben Brady|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Yes, a number of changes in production staff were made not only for this season, but even toward the end of the first season. Not always for the better. Read morePublished 1 month ago by E. F. Gould
Perhaps the best science fiction anthology series ever, The Outer Limits was outstanding when it was first broadcast and these episodes are still thought-provoking and full of awe... Read morePublished 2 months ago by William Edelman
Brings back the old days and is thoroughly enjoyable. If you watched it when you were young, you'll still love it.Published 3 months ago by Nitro
This classic series even with its obvious small budgets made the most with what little they had. The up and coming stars, writers, directors and cinematographers used their... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jeff Zapata
Loved the first disc. Better than the Night Gallery disc I bought, more action and suspense, so get this one, its great, I grew up on these showsPublished 4 months ago by Mitch L. Toaddy
these were mostly written by the best sci-fi writers of the time...shame that some of them can be adapted for current times...Published 5 months ago by Malone
"I, Robot" provides a milder trek to the Outer Limits of science fiction with the assistance of Leonard Nimoy as the cynical, H.L. Menckenesque news reporter Judson Ellis. Read morePublished 5 months ago by J. Hill
The original series- great acting, including young actors who later became more well known. Focuses on the actors, with sometimes minimal set trappings.Published 7 months ago by chris
I bought it and it is on my computer... I love the ingenuity of these men and the children who went with them. Read morePublished 7 months ago by A. Thompson