Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Keeper of the Rings (Futuristic Romance)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 1, 1999
There are many mysteries in the Keeper of the Rings just waiting to be unveiled. Nancy Cane did a marvalous job of creating her fictional world. One of my favorites scenes involled something that I can only compare to a cross between Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and the last scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Keeper of the Rings is an edge of the seat ride as Leena and Tauring undercover a treasonist operation that is in directly leading back to Tauring himself. There are many secrets in Taurin's past that are slowly fed to the reader until nearly the last chapters. Questions may taunt the reader...like Why does Taurin cover his head when it gets darker? Where is Yllon? and what are the signifacants of the rings that circle Taurin's arm? The novel is well worth the read, so pick it out and settle back you are infore a ride you won't soon forget!!
on August 22, 2011
Don't miss this newly revised edition of Nancy Cohen's exciting futuristic romance. I was enthralled by the plight of Leena, the determined heroine, as she and her mysterious protector search for a stolen artifact. Mystery, romance, thrills and adventure--KEEPER OF THE RINGS has is all.
on January 13, 2012
Nancy Cohen transported me far into the future with her amazing and imaginative world building, yet still created conflicts and mysteries an earthling like me could relate to. Leena and Tauren might be polar opposites, but the chemistry between them sizzled and kept me turning pages long into the night, as did their adventures together. Highly recommended, especially for us Trekkie types and futuristic romance fans!
on August 7, 2001
He was shrouded in black when Leena first laid eyes on him-his face shaded like the night. At first the lovely young archaeologist thought Taurin to be a farmer-but this man was no simple agrarian. With a commanding presence and an impressive temper, Taurin was an obvious choice to be Leena's protector on her quest for a stolen sacred artifact. Curious about his mysterious background, and increasingly tempted by his tantalizing touch, Leena could only pray that their dangerous journey would be a success. If not, explosive secrets would be revealed and a passion unleashed that would forever change their world.
on July 12, 2011
This book will keep you on the edge of your seat. Combines the author's ideas on mythological and religious symbols with a truly hot and satisfying romance. Fast paced and exciting.
on February 2, 2001
The synopsis looked great, but I couldn't make it through Chapter 2 because the writing is just so amazingly bad! Who edited this book?
on October 20, 2008
I'm glad I bought this book used, and didn't pay full price. I found the first few chapters of the book to drag along. Towards the middle of the it picked up a little, but I felt more like I was forcing myself to read, and really enjoying the book. The heroine's ability to cope with traumatic events seems far fetched. After two rape attempts, she just moved along with the "mission" as if bothered by a fly or something equally mundane. I also found the author to be grasping for ideas; the lead couple was on a boat that passed through the "Fool's Quadrant" a place where ships might not come back from after being attacked by mutant fish (um, Bermuda Triangle?), and then they traveled to the largest island on the planet, where prisoners had been banished to (sounds kind of like Austalia's beginnings to me). Overall, I recommend not wasting your time with this one.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse